authencity of numerology

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

authencity of numerology

Post by astro_mania »

NUMEROLOGY as we know(or as we assume we know) is not same all the time. With time and with people come new methods of divinations. However, some systems come to stay. With those systems, we can know better things and things better.
Every religion, every sect and almost every country followed these number systems. Origins of numbers is mystic. Still, we people follow certain rules and methods as per our convenience which are enough to guide us when we are in trouble.

I am in the belief that my experience gives me sufficient knowledge to believe NUMEROLOGY in a certain way. And I wish to invite others to discuss the matters.

thank you
prasad
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Re: authencity of numerology

Post by astro_mania »

In today's world, the fast pace and immediate effect are always sign of the day. However, if a person has belief in mystic and want to be guided(not for dictating future but for deciding it), one of the options is divination. Divination's are existing in so many forms as " God has left signatures on every leaf, every stone and everything living or nonliving".
Numbers, as we know, exist from unknown times. Their origins are said to trace back to origins of universe. Sine time immemorial, they represented mystic power of god and in many religions this point is clearly mentioned and had been emphasized for countless times.
Numbers that we know, represent quantities. Quantities are figurative showing only the world around us. The qualitative numbers are however, mystic and their origins are hidden in sands of time.
Practically, everyone in the world want to live a better life and lead a successful life. The harmony with which we can live in the world decides how much successful we are. Numbers that represent qualities of life help in analyzing our energies and bettering our chances with fate.
A better world can help getting more better results for all.

prasad
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
today i want to express my views on date of birth.

A date of birth is the most important and unchanging number of life.

DATE OF BIRTH is important for the following regions.

1. According to Numerology, your birth date is a vibration that is you.
2. Your date in the month projects your activity levels.
3. Your month in the year is under effect from Zodiac sign.

thank you

prasad
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

Your date of birth has three parts : date/month/year.
In this date represents the more physical side of you and how you wish to take things at first sight.
The month is more subtle one and analyzed in two ways. One is through its number, whose meaning is directly referred to and the second is the meaning according the zodiac sign related to you(sun sign).
The year is a destiny that you must feel throughout the life and it continues to change according to cycles of certain years.

hope you will try the same with your birth date and post results. brief description of all 1 to 9 numbers is as follows:

one : independent, positive, ambitious and proud

two: gentle, sharing and communication

three: lucky,quick, communicative, leaders

four: peculiar, doubtful, independent, negative in expectations

five : communication, quick thinker, quick worker, deeply emotional

six: emotional, caring, stubborn, positive, patience

seven:mystic, emotional, moody, always trying, deep, religious

eight : religious, hot, stubborn, leaders, hard workers, planners and egotistic

nine: humanitarians, fighters, great love, hard workers and true fighters for the cause

hope you will respond with your opinions

prasad
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

Today I want to share some of my feelings about CHALDEAN SYSTEM OF NUMBERS.

Just like anything mystic, the origins of this system are beyond ages and some relate them to Egyptians.

The greatness of this system is it recognizes person in two levels. One is Physical and another one is Occult.

To know how a person is represented in Physical sphere, 1 to 9, single digits are used.

To know how a person will respond to his surroundings(either intuitively or mentally) Compound numbers 10-52 are utilized.

To show the importance of this 52, I want to give two examples which proves the system beyond doubt.

One is take any date of birth. Its basic format is dd/mm/yyyy(in general)
so 31(max.dates)+12(max.months)+9(single digit) = 52 You got the magic number!!!!
Number of letters in English is 26. Take 26X2 = 52. Again you reached the magic number!!!
Not only this.
If you take vowels, they are five in number a, e, i, o, u - 5.
9 X 5 = 45 + 7 = 52
Seven being mystic in character, it is employed to enhance the mystic colours of the numbers.

If you take the details of a person, he can have the following details according to Numerology.
DATE , MONTH, YEAR, NAME
So, DATE results to 9
MONTH results to 9
YEAR results to 9
NAME results to 9
No of letters in NAME 9
------
------
This 45, when treated with 7(seven days of week) you get 45 + 7 = 52.

So I hope you would understand the importance of the system by these examples.

I hope I helped a bit in making NUMEROLOGY more interesting.

In case of any fault in my thesis, please respond.

with regards

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

When I posted many posts on many things, I think it is important to cover the practicality of NUMEROLOGY.

NUMBERS are natural occurrence in almost every step of life.

Numbers can be qualitative or quantitative. But since ages, it is proved beyond doubt that numbers are also occult and mystic.

It is simple to say that NUMEROLOGY is all powerful and life leading. But in truth it is only one of the paths of enlightenment. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Practical usage of numbers for determining trends of future, perceptions and emotions is all but common practice. This practice springs from, of course, origins unknown. Still, the worthiness of this practice is beyond doubt. 8) 8) 8)

I am not preaching a new religion or to believe something without question.
But, practice is the only way to prove the bet. So to believe it, try it. :roll: :roll: :roll:

with regards :D :D :D

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

I thank rajasekhar garu for responding. I hope my posts continue to attract. :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

In my last post, I wrote something about CHALDEAN form of Numerology. As I lately found out, it springs more out of Egyptian mystics than any one. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

In my present post, I want to comment on PYTHAGORUS theorem of numbers. :o :o :o

The main difference, as I can say with certainity, between CHALDEAN and PYTHAGORUS systems is, first one looks at life as more mystic and the second one looks at the life as it is a act or play on a stage whose controls are in the hands of Almighty. Basic concept is same, only the approach is different. :) :) :)

According to PYTHAGORUS, your date of birth and your name are the main characteristics of your destiny. :?: :?: :?:

Your numbers can span from 1-22 in birth dates. Among these, 11 and 22 are considered master numbers. :idea: :idea:

Your name carries special meanings. :arrow: :arrow:

Like colours of rainbow, different parts(or sections) or your name explains different aspects of your life. But the main point is , it does not give the complete picture of "YOU" until you view it in total.

The name letters are assigned 1 to 9 single digits. Here, the sounds are considered more important. Sometimes, based on sound, you got to assign different numbers, particularly in case of "y".

Hope you are with me and learned something interesting.

with regards,

prasad
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai rajasekhar

thank you for your suggestion. I will try to follow that.

with regards

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

I know practicality can be questioned in a number of ways.
:!: :!: :!:

Firstly NUMEROLOGY is confused with MATHEMATICS which is a every day phenomenon. :x :x :x

The answer is very simple. The goals of both the subjects are different. MATHEMATICS is used to obtain physical quantity results and NUMEROLOGY is for divination.

Don't jump up to conclusions that every number that occurs in our life is directly indicated by making relations. As we see the basics of NUMEROLOGY, numbers reveal revelations and not numbers. Of course, numbers may also got revealed as part and parcel of any revelation. Common practice in this case is to observe and follow patterns.

Any number cannot be attached to any number just like that. Some assumptions are made, a stage is set and the study is furthered.

One of the reasons for considering a number is its intensity. This intensity comes to action when the purpose is considered.

All the above explanation means simply one thing : use your numbers positively and use positive numbers.

Hope you found this interesting.

with regards

astro_mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai

In this post I want post my views on approach to NUMEROLOGY.

People approach different things in different manners. It is not uncommon for a person to believe most mischievous but not NUMEROLOGY. There are a number of reasons credited to this discredit.

Firstly, people think NUMEROLOGY is not as colourful as ASTROLOGY. It doesn't carry the weight of all PLANETS, HOUSES, ASTERISMS, RISING SIGN etc and not so attractive.

Secondly, people tend to follow NUMEROLOGY, at least most, as LOTTERY SYSTEM which it is not. It should be used more wisely.

NUMBERS do not come in CHARTS. They are everywhere and anywhere. The problem is what to consider and what to not.

Forgetting that NUMEROLOGY is divine in nature also causes problem. It guides and helps in positive manner and should be treated with respect and guidance should always be accepted. THAT ONLY CAN HELP POSITIVELY.

PLEASE USE YOUR NUMBERS POSITIVELY AND USE POSITIVE NUMBERS. That means learn your numbers, learn your strength and weakness and act wisely.

with regards

astro_mania