Tithi and Stars

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Freewill

Tithi and Stars

Post by Freewill »

Dear members

My grand mother passed away on Tuesday 6 th of June 2023. Her funeral was conducted on 7 th June 2023, which fell on Sankatahara Chaturthi.
The calender says Dwithya and Tritiya for 6 th June. She was 89 years of age( not sure about her birth details though). She died at 7.25 am.
Which tithi and Stars should we consider for her monthly and yearly ritual / ceremony.
Also can anyone read her punya chart and give us the detailed l. This will help us do the Puja better.

Details
Death day 6/6/23
Time of death 7.25 am
Place - Chennai

Thamking you
Freewill

Re: Tithi and Stars

Post by Freewill »

Many of us believe that she has lived her life completely and that her soul will get Moksha

Can chart reading help us to know about it.
Pem

Post by Pem »

It is necessary to give accurate details of birth to see these details and suggest
any rituals.
You may consult a temple priest or a Nadi Astrologer who will guide you how to help the
soul of your grandmother.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Freewill wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:23 pm Many of us believe that she has lived her life completely and that her soul will get Moksha

Can chart reading help us to know about it.
YES
From accurate birth details only
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Freewill

Post by Freewill »

Sorry I don't know her birth details. I have asked my grandmother several times about it, she did not know or remember anything. All she said was the year 1936 and she was delivered at home in Chennai ,not in the hospital. She got married on 5 th sep 1949

However, I shall try to get it from other relatives. I shall be very thankful if any one can use the death details and tell.

Thanks
VedicGent

Post by VedicGent »

You will very easily be able to find the details that you are looking for if you contact any temple priest.
Freewill

Post by Freewill »

Hello learned members,

I have got my grandmother's date of birth from my uncle. It falls on 23 rd July 1934. Time is unknown. Place of birth is Chennai. Is this information sufficient to read her punya chart.

Please help

Thankyou
Pem

Post by Pem »

Without accurate time of birth, the birth Lagna cannot be determined and without
this the poorva punya aspect cannot be examined.
All varga charts need to be derived from an accurate birth chart or it will be a waste of time.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Freewill

Post by Freewill »

Okay sir, thankyou for your reply. Hope the soul is happy and content where ever it is.

Thankyou