carrier

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Pandit

carrier

Post by Pandit »

I applied to college in calgary canada for hospitality management diploma will I get the admission and visa?
Will I be successfull in canada or will I strugle.?
Please help me.
place :patiala punjab india
time :7:51am
DOB:11 september 2003
Sujit

Re: carrier

Post by Sujit »

Pandit wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 1:56 pm I applied to college in calgary canada for hospitality management diploma will I get the admission and visa?
Will I be successfull in canada or will I strugle.?
Please help me.
place :patiala punjab india
time :7:51am
DOB:11 september 2003
chart ascendant sign is Vigo has the potential to live, study and work abroad.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Pem

Post by Pem »

Present planetary configuration is in favour of your desires and
aspirations.
Good especially after July 2025.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Pls keep us updated of your progress.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

You are currently running Maha-Dasha of Saturn/Shani-dev, placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana in Mithuna Rashi. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. Incidentally, Antara is that of Rahu. He is placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana in Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by powerfully placed Sun/Ravi, in his Swasthana in Simha Rashi. Sun/Ravi is in close conjunction with Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha who is Vakra/Retrograde, along with 4th & 7th lord Jupiter/Guru-dev So, it is natural for you to be thinking heading overseas. For the records, Sun/Ravi is not really happy or comfortable for 12th house and would be detrimental for related significance.

In my humble opinion, Rahu is not a benefic for the birth-chart. I'm inclined to think he will induce you into his Maya-loka. Further, you are in the midst of Sade-Sathi... which may not be the best of time/period. I would suggest that you exercise caution. Eventually though, there seems to be a good possibility of travelling overseas and perhaps settling there.

For now, if I were to take the liberty, I'd suggest that you consider putting in some hard-work (Saturn/Shani-dev will be pleased) and focus on improving your language skills.

Take care...
Pandit

Post by Pandit »

thanks everybody for helping
I am having a lot of obstacles the past 2-3 years whichever decision I take turns out to be wrong when will this will be over and why is this happening.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Please try to re-read my previous post, quoted below and make an effort to understand the content.
Buddy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:29 am You are currently running Maha-Dasha of Saturn/Shani-dev, placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana in Mithuna Rashi. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. Incidentally, Antara is that of Rahu. He is placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana in Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by powerfully placed Sun/Ravi, in his Swasthana in Simha Rashi. Sun/Ravi is in close conjunction with Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha who is Vakra/Retrograde, along with 4th & 7th lord Jupiter/Guru-dev So, it is natural for you to be thinking heading overseas. For the records, Sun/Ravi is not really happy or comfortable for 12th house and would be detrimental for related significance.

In my humble opinion, Rahu is not a benefic for the birth-chart. I'm inclined to think he will induce you into his Maya-loka. Further, you are in the midst of Sade-Sathi... which may not be the best of time/period. I would suggest that you exercise caution. Eventually though, there seems to be a good possibility of travelling overseas and perhaps settling there.
Take care...
Pandit

Post by Pandit »

what line of work will I end in foreign ?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Pandit wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:49 pm what line of work will I end in foreign ?
It is not easy to predict what will be your line of work.
since your 12th is loaded hospitality is ok along with hotel, food industry, office administration is good for your chart for some success.
Pandit wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:55 pm thanks everybody for helping
I am having a lot of obstacles the past 2-3 years whichever decision I take turns out to be wrong when will this will be over and why is this happening.
All charts have weakness, but you are less fortunate, so you face more obstacles.
my best advice is focus on completing education on time and focus on eating healthy as there will be some worries in future.
Good luck.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Pem

Post by Pem »

Foreign languages is not easy for this chart. So pay special attention to English grammar n vocabulary, spellings etc which seem deficient.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**