Why my marriage got cancelled

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

mkm

Re: Why my marriage got cancelled

Post by mkm »

Sujit wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:09 am
mkm wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:45 pm Dear learned members
My marriage was fixed and was about to happen on 30 May 2023. But the same got cancelled on 18th April due to some differences of opinion between my mother and my would be wife. Please can someone help to find out why it happened and how to save the cancelled marriage

My DOB 3 MAY 1984, POB GUWAHATI (ASSAM), TOB 16:14 IST
HER DOB 13 MAY 1986, POB DEOGHAR ( JHARKHAND), TOB 16:20 IST
You should not expect a bride with govt job to leave after couple of years of marriage.
what has happened is your fate. hope your family astrologer has explained the chart.
we have discussed your chart earlier. If you understand own chart well, there will be less disappointments in future.

In my view your VIRGO chart would have difficulties in getting success in marriage and with children.
so you should make more adjustments and be flexible.
Being adamant and stubborn would land you in trouble.
Thank you Sir 🙏 for remembering analysing my chart earlier. I tried my best to make my parents understand and also the girl. But both are very rigid. Dont understand what to do. Please advice 🙏
VedicGent

Re: Why my marriage got cancelled

Post by VedicGent »

You are going through the major-period of Jupiter and sub-period of Venus since June/2022.
Jupiter is in Poorvashad nakshatra of Venus and Venus occupies the eighth house from the ascendant. Jupiter too has inclination to give results of the eighth house.
In transit Jupiter on 18/April was in Pisces sign, Revati nakshatra, and Pisces navamsha. Revati has Mercury as a ruler. Both birth Mercury and transit Mercury at that time were in the eighth house. The eighth house shows setbacks, humiliation and breaks.