Why my marriage got cancelled

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

mkm

Why my marriage got cancelled

Post by mkm »

Dear learned members
My marriage was fixed and was about to happen on 30 May 2023. But the same got cancelled on 18th April due to some differences of opinion between my mother and my would be wife. Please can someone help to find out why it happened and how to save the cancelled marriage

My DOB 3 MAY 1984, POB GUWAHATI (ASSAM), TOB 16:14 IST
HER DOB 13 MAY 1986, POB DEOGHAR ( JHARKHAND), TOB 16:20 IST
Pem

Re: Why my marriage got cancelled

Post by Pem »

How accurate is your time of birth?
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
mkm wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:45 pm Please can someone help to find out why it happened and how to save the cancelled marriage
Request you to kindly bear with me and ignore anything in this post that is not to your liking or taste...
In my humble opinion, there is no marriage for either of the two individuals at the indicated date or in the immediate near/short-term. In other words, the marriage on 30th May 2023 was not destined. It might not have been pleasant or worthwhile, if you guys had gone ahead.

That said, please be informed that you have limited marriage yogas. Further, Jupiter/Guru the current Maha-Dasha lord is the 7th lord of Karma-Sthana. He is Vakra or Retrograde and placed in his Swasthana in the 4th house of homely comforts - a Kendra, warranting validation of Kendradipathya Dosha. Incidentally, Antara of Venus/Shukra is stirring all the unwanted Graha or Planetary influences.

As for making an attempt to save the said (cancelled) marriage, there is no limit to compromise and plead your case. You can trying going all out and making an attempt. Isn't it? A word of advise is to think through be cautious...

Take care...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello mkm
Your 1st house of Lagna is very weak and contributes to disappointments and
you need to strengthen it.
Secondly, the karaka for marriage, Venus is in 8H, the house of disappointment and
needs remedial measures; and finally
Jupiter, the presently MDasa Lord, with Venus bukthi has brought about this disappointment.
Jupiter, also the present MD lord is subject to Kendrapathi Dosa.
Do remedial measures to strengthen weak or negative planets to help overall in chart.
Time for your remedial action.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Further, a compatibility check revealed : Two important checks :
Rajju Kuta : not matching : wife suffers.
Male Moon sign - earth element; whereas female is air element - which do not
mix and not compatible.
The mission is not achievable. All for the best. So have no regrets.
Better luck next time.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

mkm wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:45 pm Dear learned members
My marriage was fixed and was about to happen on 30 May 2023. But the same got cancelled on 18th April due to some differences of opinion between my mother and my would be wife. Please can someone help to find out why it happened and how to save the cancelled marriage

My DOB 3 MAY 1984, POB GUWAHATI (ASSAM), TOB 16:14 IST
HER DOB 13 MAY 1986, POB DEOGHAR ( JHARKHAND), TOB 16:20 IST
You should not expect a bride with govt job to leave after couple of years of marriage.
what has happened is your fate. hope your family astrologer has explained the chart.
we have discussed your chart earlier. If you understand own chart well, there will be less disappointments in future.

In my view your VIRGO chart would have difficulties in getting success in marriage and with children.
so you should make more adjustments and be flexible.
Being adamant and stubborn would land you in trouble.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

YOUR CHART: Does not justify delayed marriage.

Pl give details if any one of you had a previous marriage.

It is difficult for astrologers to give good prediction/reasoning for incorrect birth details.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
mkm

Post by mkm »

Buddy wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:08 am Hi,
mkm wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:45 pm Please can someone help to find out why it happened and how to save the cancelled marriage
Request you to kindly bear with me and ignore anything in this post that is not to your liking or taste...
In my humble opinion, there is no marriage for either of the two individuals at the indicated date or in the immediate near/short-term. In other words, the marriage on 30th May 2023 was not destined. It might not have been pleasant or worthwhile, if you guys had gone ahead.

That said, please be informed that you have limited marriage yogas. Further, Jupiter/Guru the current Maha-Dasha lord is the 7th lord of Karma-Sthana. He is Vakra or Retrograde and placed in his Swasthana in the 4th house of homely comforts - a Kendra, warranting validation of Kendradipathya Dosha. Incidentally, Antara of Venus/Shukra is stirring all the unwanted Graha or Planetary influences.

As for making an attempt to save the said (cancelled) marriage, there is no limit to compromise and plead your case. You can trying going all out and making an attempt. Isn't it? A word of advise is to think through be cautious...

Take care...
Thanks Sir 🙏 for taking time to analyse our charts. Sir u said that as per our charts we were not destined to get married on 30th May. It seems to be the case as we have not got married on above date 😔. Sir are we destined to get married to each other. Is there any way to save our relationship. Please advice. Also my parents are trying to finalize with some other girl. What u say Sir. Will this 2nd rista that has come be more fruitful for me. Or should I try to save the earlier one.
mkm

Post by mkm »

Pem wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:05 am Hello mkm
Your 1st house of Lagna is very weak and contributes to disappointments and
you need to strengthen it.
Secondly, the karaka for marriage, Venus is in 8H, the house of disappointment and
needs remedial measures; and finally
Jupiter, the presently MDasa Lord, with Venus bukthi has brought about this disappointment.
Jupiter, also the present MD lord is subject to Kendrapathi Dosa.
Do remedial measures to strengthen weak or negative planets to help overall in chart.
Time for your remedial action.
Regards
Thank you Sir 🙏 for taking time to analyse our chart. Sir what remedy should I do to get married. Can I get married in next few months of current year as per your analysis. Please advice
mkm

Post by mkm »

Hamid wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:05 pm YOUR CHART: Does not justify delayed marriage.

Pl give details if any one of you had a previous marriage.

It is difficult for astrologers to give good prediction/reasoning for incorrect birth details.
Thank you Sir 🙏 for analysing our charts. Sir I am still a bachelor and have no previous marriage. As far as I know the girl also didn't had any previous marriage.