Will this marriage survive?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

ksk1

Will this marriage survive?

Post by ksk1 »

So many troubles and quarrels happening between couple for long time. What can be done to help? Do you esteemed astrologers see this marriage to last, or will it break? And if so, chance for 2nd marriage for either party? Venus combust in husband's profile is causing issues with wife? Or is there other combinations for break also?

Husband:
May 22 1984 10:28pm Fresno, CA, USA

Wife:
Feb 6 1984 13:04 Guntur, AP, India

Marriage on Oct 2018, 2 kids born since then.

Thank you for any guidance.
Sujit

Re: Will this marriage survive?

Post by Sujit »

I remember your last post - time of birth was 10.26pm and now 10.28 pm. Did you rectify the time.

Husband:
May 22 1984 10:28pm Fresno, CA, USA.

Combustion of Venus is minor weakness but the placement is major weakness causing difficulties in marriage.
Current sub period or antara of Rahu is stressful for marriage as well as profession.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
ksk1

Post by ksk1 »

Thank you Sujit. Yes actually you are correct 10:26 pm, sorry for my typo. Since last time I posted, career continues to be unstable with several changes in just last 2 years.

Do you see the marriage difficulties resolving? When will it get better? What can I do to help the situation? Any more information is much appreciated.

Thank you!
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello ksk1
Is query involving yourself and your partner or, is it about third parties ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
ksk1

Post by ksk1 »

No there aren’t any third parties, that I know of.

Do you see this marriage lasting? Any additional information you can provide, for husband or wife horoscope?

Thank you very much.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Need to answer my question directly. Is it involving you n your wife?
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

In case you don't remember, please be reminded you are in the midst of Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha and Antara of Rahu - you are also at the peak of Sade-Sathi. You are probably experiencing trying/testing times and perhaps normal for you to be tensed/stressed.

Your wife on the other side is in the midst of Mercury/Budha's Maha-Dasha and Antara of Sun/Ravi. Mercury/Budha is an AtmaKaraka and usually a bit challenging. Udaya Lagna is placed at the edge of Vrishaba Rashi, changing 2 minutes later. Assuming she travelled overseas in/after 2016 (after start of current Maha-Dasha), I'm inclined to think Makara placement of Mercury/Budha is the 9th house of long-distance and dasha lord is a benefic. But then, Ketu is posited in the Lunar Consetllation of Jyestha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha and has been influencing her mind by way of transit over natal placement of Moon/Chandra. So, she might be feeling a bit detached.

Incidentally, both of you have Saturn/Shani-dev and Mars/Kuja conjunction in Tula Rashi. This does not bode well for managing and maintaining healthy relationships. In the lady's case, Moon/Chandra's close conjunction with this combination, is not helping her cause. Anyways, she has some influence of Ketu, making me think you are pushing her to the limits of tolerance. Time until October 2023 (for your wife) end of 2024 (for you) could be challenging. It would make sense for both of you to consider seeking help and guidance from knowledgeable and experienced folk to overcome the challenging times.

Take care...
ksk1

Post by ksk1 »

Hi Pem: yes this is involving wife and I.

Thank you.
Pem wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:39 pm Need to answer my question directly. Is it involving you n your wife?
ksk1

Post by ksk1 »

Hi buddy,

Thank you very much for your response!

When we saw astrologer a while ago before marriage, he told her she is in shukra Maha-Dasha. And moon in Pisces, but this seems different from what you may be seeing?

And in terms of getting help, do you mean from trusted astrologers or counseling?

Thank you very much appreciate help!
Buddy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 5:32 pm Hi,

In case you don't remember, please be reminded you are in the midst of Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha and Antara of Rahu - you are also at the peak of Sade-Sathi. You are probably experiencing trying/testing times and perhaps normal for you to be tensed/stressed.

Your wife on the other side is in the midst of Mercury/Budha's Maha-Dasha and Antara of Sun/Ravi. Mercury/Budha is an AtmaKaraka and usually a bit challenging. Udaya Lagna is placed at the edge of Vrishaba Rashi, changing 2 minutes later. Assuming she travelled overseas in/after 2016 (after start of current Maha-Dasha), I'm inclined to think Makara placement of Mercury/Budha is the 9th house of long-distance and dasha lord is a benefic. But then, Ketu is posited in the Lunar Consetllation of Jyestha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha and has been influencing her mind by way of transit over natal placement of Moon/Chandra. So, she might be feeling a bit detached.

Incidentally, both of you have Saturn/Shani-dev and Mars/Kuja conjunction in Tula Rashi. This does not bode well for managing and maintaining healthy relationships. In the lady's case, Moon/Chandra's close conjunction with this combination, is not helping her cause. Anyways, she has some influence of Ketu, making me think you are pushing her to the limits of tolerance. Time until October 2023 (for your wife) end of 2024 (for you) could be challenging. It would make sense for both of you to consider seeking help and guidance from knowledgeable and experienced folk to overcome the challenging times.

Take care...
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
ksk1 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:54 am When we saw astrologer a while ago before marriage, he told her she is in shukra Maha-Dasha. And moon in Pisces, but this seems different from what you may be seeing?

And in terms of getting help, do you mean from trusted astrologers or counseling?

Thank you very much appreciate help!
My bad. Please accept my sincere apologies... seem to have used your birth-date (22nd). After due correction, Moon/Chandra is indeed placed in Meena Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara-Bhadrapada Nakshatra. There does not seem to be ambiguity about placement of Udaya Lagna either.

Given the change, your wife is indeed in the midst of lagna lord Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha. He is placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana, alongside depositor Jupiter/Guru-dev. Current Antara of Moon/Chandra (who seems to have little or no support on either side of the flanks, creating what I consider to be a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga and posited close to Mrityu Bhaga) which started around October 2021 and lasting another month has perhaps not been easy... due to oscillating mind and wild thoughts. Further, she seems to have started the first phase of Sade-Sathi. So, chanting of simple mantras to appease Saturn/Shani-dev could be helpful.

Apart from that, it might not be a bad idea for both of you to get some professional help to help manage the destructive Anger Problems.

Take care...

Take care...