Will this marriage survive?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Hamid

Re: Will this marriage survive?

Post by Hamid »

ksk1 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:53 am Hamid,

First son born sept 2020, 2nd son Aug 2022. Reliability of birth time is more accurate for me I believe, wife born in India so I am not sure of further details of birth.
Hamid wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:34 pm When a separation happens it is reflected in both the charts of Husband n wife.
In your case both are not afflicted.
To ascertain if your chart is correct give date of birth n sex of children.
Venus in Krittika and quite near to Sun is the major cause.........Your particulars seems correct......The time of marriage n date of birth of children reflects correctness of your birth particulars.

The date of marriage shows that you will have to live with it the atmosphere at home is unlikely to change but this man will remain legally married to his wife as divorce seems UNLIKELY.

Hamid Sheikh.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
VedicGent

Post by VedicGent »

Mars and Rahu should be closely studied in this chart of the husband. There is mutual incompatibility between the two planets.
Mars and Venus are in sambandh in this chart and Venus occupies the sixth house of incompatibility. With this Mars is in sambandh with Mercury the ruler of the seventh house. Rahu and Mars are together in the navamsha. This marriage is doomed to fail due to fiery temper.
Let us now take the wife’s chart.
This chart shows trouble caused by the Moon and Mercury. Mars occupies Pisces navamsha where the Moon is placed in the birth chart. The Moon comes to Libra in navamsha where Mars is placed in the birth chart.
Remedies for Mars are required for both the charts.
ksk1

Post by ksk1 »

Learned astrologers, thank you for your thoughtful help. We have a new situation I hope to gain your knowledge on.

Wife is now pregnant with 3rd child. We are looking for help. Current situation is stressful, financially as well as emotionally. 2 kids, very young now only 3 and 1. Wife is also advanced age. Family is not fully supportive.

Do you see any problems with child? Is it possible to predict how this will affect us in the long run? Healthwise or family dynamics? Did not expect this. (Astrologers always predicted 2 children for us). And not sure we can handle stress of another baby now.

Thank you for your kindness during this trying time.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Happy to see that my prediction about your marriage affair was correct.
About you coming child I will check tomorrow.
Hamid
Jatin9

Post by Jatin9 »

year 2020 any struggle with spouse family or neighbour issue or construvction happened nearby
ksk1

Post by ksk1 »

Hamid wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:46 pm Happy to see that my prediction about your marriage affair was correct.
About you coming child I will check tomorrow.
Thank you @hamid. I look forward to reading your analysis.
Jatin9 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:24 am year 2020 any struggle with spouse family or neighbour issue or construvction happened nearby
@Jatin yes 2020 very difficult times with spouse family and birth of our 1st son. Small issue w neighbors, but we were in small rental place at the time. Please advise is you have any more information to provide 🙏🏼
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

The number of children [as I think] is predictable when a human being does not interfere and life is spent the natural way.
In present days when its the choice of the couple it will give wrong predictions.
Vedic Astrology is a divine science.

About the 3rd child you should welcome with open arms.
Hamid
ksk1

Post by ksk1 »

Hamid wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:35 am The number of children [as I think] is predictable when a human being does not interfere and life is spent the natural way.
In present days when its the choice of the couple it will give wrong predictions.
Vedic Astrology is a divine science.

About the 3rd child you should welcome with open arms.
Thank you hamid for reply. Can you elaborate? This child was conceived naturally, with no assistance such as ivf. So no intervention was done on our part.

Can you comment on health of baby? Or the impact on our family? As I had mentioned earlier, it’s been very difficult.

Thank you for taking time to help.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Now a days health services are at an excellent level. The doctors will surely let you know about the health of the child.
As far as your future is concerned after the birth of this child........ see your own chart and do not blame the child for any good or bad.
Hamid