What about my next steps in life?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
StoryTeller2023

What about my next steps in life?

Post by StoryTeller2023 »

Novost has ever looked into my personal chart so I would like to get to know something more about my future in general. Primarily about if I am made to go with owning private business and what should be my best direction when it comes to relationships. Thank you so much.

Male
3rd June 1978.
05:45am
Belgrade, Serbia
StoryTeller2023

Re: What about my next steps in life?

I can see no replies yet, so just wanted to check if maybe I missed something to provide? Please let me know if there is anything else that I could do to make sure everything is fine.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Don't stress, we're all volunteers, I'll try to get to your chart tomorrow.
StoryTeller2023

Thank you, I know how this works but just wanted to make sure I did everything right on my side.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi ST, OK, here we go. I can see that you can be impatient, but that can be good for someone who wishes to start a business as it highlights drive and enthusiasm. You have a Cancer Asc conjunct Jupiter and Venus in the 1st house which shows that you can be successful - but you need to watch that you don't over do it. Don't try to make too much money too fast. This can manifest as gambling or some other addiction, so be watchful of your excesses if you want to stay in business.

You sometimes feel alone and lonely, and this affects your confidence which then drives your Jupiter and Venus to seek out some other pursuit to fulfill your needs. Chiron conjunct Taurus Moon can suggest that you fear being wounded by women, especially older women, like mother figures. It seems that both your parents were somewhat strict or absent in your childhood. Those early years may need some attention because they can push you away from what you need - independence and successful relationships.

As a worker you are solid, caring and empathic, you feel for those around you. But, what I have already mentioned about Sun, Moon and your 1st house, can get in the way of forming close relationships. Close relationships can be a bit too scary for your Sun and Moon.

As for starting a business, I am not sure what you should do because people are your business but you also need time away from people. You can be successful in anything you want to do as you have that charming 1st house with Jupiter and Venus, besides charm they can also drive you to addictions of some sort be it buying cars, clothing, video games, alcohol, drugs, or gambling. This is something you need to be mindful of so that you can eliminate it and stop it from creeping up on you.

I hope this helps, life is not easy but you have some powerful archetypes that will definitely help. If you can work on what I have highlighted then your chances of success will improve.
StoryTeller2023

Thank you so much, you have answered alkost everything i wanted to know so for now nothing pops to my mind to ask. I will reply here if there is anything more specific that I would like to know.