Why am I not trying to hide my beauty despite Venus in the 12th house?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
moongirl10

Why am I not trying to hide my beauty despite Venus in the 12th house?

Post by moongirl10 »

Hi! Thank you for visiting my topic.
I read that people with Venus in the 12th house tend to hide their beauty and how beautiful they can be.
But it´s different for me. I like to hide my feelings for a long time, not to talk about my income, but it is very important for me to dress beautifully, do makeup, style my hair. My nails and eyebrows are always done. When I don´t feel beautiful, I want to hide so that no one can see me. But when I know I look good, then I´m ready to conquer the world lol
I know that this is due to the fact that at school I was bullied too much for my appearance, which is why I am so afraid that someone will consider me ugly again. I wonder what in my natal chart "overlaps" the desire to hide the beauty inherent in Venus in the twelfth house?
Maybe this is due to the fear (12th house) of appearing ugly, unlike Venus in the first house, who will looks beautifully not because of fear, but because this is her natural state. Or because my Venus has aspects to the public tenth house (but the sextile to Mercury should influence speech more than appearance)? Or because there is a creative component inherent in the twelfth house in choosing clothes for the image and making makeup. I don´t know! But I´m very interested, what do you say? Thank you very much ♡

4 March, 2001 09:50 a.m. Helsinki, Finland
Attachments
A07989CC-4731-4922-B131-A4AFE7B5EA9E.png
A07989CC-4731-4922-B131-A4AFE7B5EA9E.png (52.05 KiB) Viewed 1004 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Why am I not trying to hide my beauty despite Venus in the 12th house?

Post by admin »

Hi moongirl10,

With Venus's sextile to Mercury in the 10th (public image), it's important to you to 'keep up appearances', and in fact, Mercury has much to do with clothing with it's rulership of Virgo (neatness and correctness). Venus also rules your 6th - work environment, which is the "natural" House of Mercury, while Mercury rules your Ascendant.

I note that Saturn (ruling your 10th) is also in your 12th in Venus's Sign of Taurus and in square to Mercury.
This can add to the fear of "appearing ugly" to others and is difficult to overcome as no matter how beautiful and well-dressed you are, you can tend to focus on any possible flaws.

Planets in the 12th can tend to be 'dispossessed' parts of ourselves which we then project onto others, so you imagine others are feeling a certain way about you when in fact they're not doing so. You're only seeing them in a mirror of your own unconscious feelings.

It would be worth your while studying more about your 12th House planets to understand how they function, and our astrologer here - Noel Eastwood - has some excellent books (including audio-books) on this matter: https://payhip.com/AstrologyTarotPsycho ... udio-books.

Also, Liz Greene's book: "Saturn - A New Look At An Old Devil" is an invaluable source for understanding Saturn through the Signs and Houses.

Best,
Admin.

NOTE: I just spoke with Noel and he recommended his work: "Psychological Astrology and The Twelve Houses'" for you.
If you subscribe to the site I mentioned above, you receive a 25% discount.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
moongirl10

Post by moongirl10 »

admin wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:28 am Hi moongirl10,

With Venus's sextile to Mercury in the 10th (public image), it's important to you to 'keep up appearances', and in fact, Mercury has much to do with clothing with it's rulership of Virgo (neatness and correctness). Venus also rules your 6th - work environment, which is the "natural" House of Mercury, while Mercury rules your Ascendant.

I note that Saturn (ruling your 10th) is also in your 12th in Venus's Sign of Taurus and in square to Mercury.
This can add to the fear of "appearing ugly" to others and is difficult to overcome as no matter how beautiful and well-dressed you are, you can tend to focus on any possible flaws.

Planets in the 12th can tend to be 'dispossessed' parts of ourselves which we then project onto others, so you imagine others are feeling a certain way about you when in fact they're not doing so. You're only seeing them in a mirror of your own unconscious feelings.

It would be worth your while studying more about your 12th House planets to understand how they function, and our astrologer here - Noel Eastwood - has some excellent books (including audio-books) on this matter: https://payhip.com/AstrologyTarotPsycho ... udio-books.

Also, Liz Greene's book: "Saturn - A New Look At An Old Devil" is an invaluable source for understanding Saturn through the Signs and Houses.

Best,
Admin.

NOTE: I just spoke with Noel and he recommended his work: "Psychological Astrology and The Twelve Houses'" for you.
If you subscribe to the site I mentioned above, you receive a 25% discount.
Hello, thank you very much for such a detailed and interesting answer. I really appreciate it and I am grateful to you. Please tell me, in the books you mentioned, is there information on how to stop projecting planets in the twelfth house? And is it even possible? Thank you ♡
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Moongirl10,

The question is simple, but the 'answer' - not so much.

I think you should first at least read Noel's book so you can get a good grasp of 12th House planets with regard to this matter. Liz Greene's approach is different, but also will help you to understand how Saturn in particular, functions in the 12th House. (She also describes each Sign involved, as well as aspects to Saturn and how it functions in relationships/Synastry).

Let me know how you go with either or both of these.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
moongirl10

Post by moongirl10 »

admin wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:04 am Hi Moongirl10,

The question is simple, but the 'answer' - not so much.

I think you should first at least read Noel's book so you can get a good grasp of 12th House planets with regard to this matter. Liz Greene's approach is different, but also will help you to understand how Saturn in particular, functions in the 12th House. (She also describes each Sign involved, as well as aspects to Saturn and how it functions in relationships/Synastry).

Let me know how you go with either or both of these.

Best,
Admin.
Hello, I've read Liz Green's book. Unfortunately, I can't buy Noel's book yet, but I hope I can get it as soon as possible.