Persistent Marital Abuse

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Kadhu

Persistent Marital Abuse

Post by Kadhu »

Hello,

I have been married for 7 years now and have a little child. My wife is a malignant narcissist. She is very abusive verbally and sometimes physically. She has blowups and rants about how life is unfair to her. Most of her complaints are made up and imagined. Her complaints are so illogical and ridiculous. She is jealous and pissed about everyone else and takes it out on me. She is seldom angry on me personally. But she takes out her anger on me. She chronically compares herself to others and suffers. She thinks everyone is conspiring against her. I don't respond or talk back coz its of no use. I just wait for her rants to finish although within I am suffering. I don't get angry necessarily, just depressed and down. I want to leave her but if we get shared custody of our child, that will be a nightmare. My child should not stay with her alone even for a day. My wife is very unstable and unpredictable

Can someone read my chart and charts and advise if I will have any respite. I am currently running ashtama shani. It hasn't really made things worse as things have been consistently worse since I got married in 2015. We both have been living in the US for more than a decade now

I just want to know if I can get out of this safely and take care of my child in the future. Please give me some timeline. There is no hope that she can change. I am almost certain my wife is mentally challenged. Although, I truly care for her, I cannot take this anymore.
Hamid

Re: Persistent Marital Abuse

Post by Hamid »

Please comment on the period 29 August 2020 to 29 Oct 2021.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Kadhu

Post by Kadhu »

Hamid. Thanks for your response!

The period you mentioned was not only stressful because of my wife’s tantrums and rage, but also stressful coz of physical ailments. She was sick, had miscarriages etc… we had a quite stressful and painful time physically and I took care of her really well at that time. She was okay for a while but then once she got what she wanted, she went back to her old ways!

Mid 2021, we had some good material things happens to us.

For me personally, it was Covid lockdown. I had a terrible start to 2021 career wise. I still don’t have a stable career. I am just pushing along.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Both charts show that they as a destiny will NOT SURVIVE their marriage.
The marriage was performed in an antardasa which makes separation difficult.
Therefore it will be long and troublesome but IF YOUR TIME OF BIRTH IS CORRECT then destiny will win. [separation].

We all are bound to the will of GOD.
Hamid
Kadhu

Post by Kadhu »

Hamid,

Thanks again. Appreciate your response.

I am sure my wife will drag me down into the drain and fight until she squeeze out the last drop of blood in me. I have no doubts about that. My only concern is my child. Will I be able to retain custody?
Pem

Post by Pem »

Was this an arranged marriage ?
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Kadhu

Post by Kadhu »

Hello Pem. Yes, it was an arranged marriage
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Kadhu wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:08 am Hamid,

Thanks again. Appreciate your response.

I am sure my wife will drag me down into the drain and fight until she squeeze out the last drop of blood in me. I have no doubts about that. My only concern is my child. Will I be able to retain custody?
A child cannot be separated from mother.
Hamid
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Vedic astrology shows that the events are predecided.
When we come across a chart having disputes or heading towards separation, both the charts shows it. This means that both the charts show that the marriage will be unsuccessful.

Male charts under discussion shows that this native when gets married before the age of 35/36 then this ends up in a divorce or death of spouse. If even he get married muliple times during this delay period all will have the same fate.

For the female native chart [your wife] her delay period is around 32/33 years.

So both of you were born to suffer it.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Kadhu

Post by Kadhu »

Hamid wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:51 am
A child cannot be separated from mother.
Hamid. Do the charts say this? Or is this your opinion? Coz, dads get custody too in a divorce.