Aries Solar Eclipse and my chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
moongirl

Aries Solar Eclipse and my chart

Post by moongirl »

Hi All,

I have hit a wall. I am sort of experiencing an existential crisis. I don't feel that I fit in anywhere. I have been in the same career for 23 years, but wonder if I should change my role in my career, but not change the career. Would like some feedback on my chart to see if I am transitioning out of my career, and if so, what other career direction might there be? Also, wondering if I going to moving back to my home country soon.

DOB: 11/22/1964
POB: Millington, TN
TOB: 7:14 pm CST

Thanks for any insights!
moongirl

Re: Aries Solar Eclipse and my chart

Post by moongirl »

Hello Again,

I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my chart and help me understand the transits to my 11th house. Is this the reason I am experiencing general anxiety, or is it the Solar Eclipse coming up?

Thanks for any help!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi moongirl, I was looking at your chart to see what was hitting you so hard but nothing came up... until, that is, I saw that you have just experienced your second Saturn Return in February. Your first Saturn Return was in 1993 through into early 1994, this is a little similar to what happened then but usually a lot gentler. September to November this year will feel a bit uncomfortable as Saturn retrogrades to within one degree but it doesn't cross again so that 2-3 month period will not be nasty just a minor tremble :)

A Saturn Return is when Saturn completes a full circuit of your chart and returns to the exact degree he had at your birth - 28 deg Aquarius. This is a challenging time as it forces you to examine your past Saturn cycle of 30 years so it is no wonder that you are evaluating your life now. It has begun to move off so the pressure is less but it is good that you are looking at what else is in life besides the 'same old'.

The eclipse won't do much as it is not within a close orb of any of your planets. However, it is close enough to an opposition to Venus, so maybe, a slight maybe, it could influence your relationships. It usually doesn't last long but if it hits hard it can last until the next eclipse in 6 months time.

Re other questions, this is a murky period for you, nothing appears solid or clear. Take your time, slow your mind and as Saturn moves away things will be clearer and opportunities appear. In fact this is a good year for things to change, but don't rush it.

You are a sensitive yet strong lady, everyone goes to you for advice so there is that 'rescuer' personality with you. This might be the time to pull up roots and stop rescuing everyone else and start to rescue yourself. Good luck, just use your instincts more and test the waters first.
moongirl

Post by moongirl »

Hi Noel,

Yes, I have just completed my second Saturn return and was so proud of myself that nothing outrageous had resulted from this astrological event. I was also pretty proud of myself that I had passed through a tough 14 year Pluto-Saturn transit to my 7th house. Been a long time on my own and was pretty sad about being alone, but still hopeful, I am ruled by Jupiter after all! :)

I was considering the Solar Eclipse as a trigger for my emotional crisis, but then realized that it was really a response to a family death that triggered old buried childhood traumas. It served to help me recognize patterns and thought processes that can cause such a reaction.

Thank you for insightful message and helping me to see how the Saturn Return has placed me in a state of flux again about my future. It is true that I am the go-to for people when they need help, and I am so fortunate that I have a few very good friends that I can depend on in my hour of need.

Bu the way......see any prospects for new love relationship on the horizon any time soon?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

I am sorry to hear of your loss, but it has helped to bring issues into perspective which is something you can continue to work on. You certainly have all the qualities to be successful at whatever you decide to do too. As for love, Uranus is transiting Jupiter now, this can bring interesting relationships into your life. Then there is the Jupiter Return coming up in about 12 months which is a reset for Jupiter and his 12 year cycle. How you manage these transits I don't know, but again your attitude to life will no doubt be seen and valued.
moongirl

Post by moongirl »

Thank you Noel. Was hoping to hear that it would be sooner than later. Oh well, life is still good.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Moongirl, there is nothing stopping you from engaging in the change process right now. Uranus is a massive change-maker and is already impacting your psyche, don't write him off by waiting a year for Jupiter. May I suggest that you start your inner healing which will make this exercise easier.
moongirl

Post by moongirl »

Thanks Noel. I am in therapy and working on those inner wounds. Was hoping to hear that I would be meeting my future partner. Thanks so much for your insights and guidance. :)