Is there a way to find out when a father might die through astrology?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

lumina

Is there a way to find out when a father might die through astrology?

Post by lumina »

Hi, My name is Lumina.

I wanted to know if it is possible to find out when my father will die by looking at my birth chart.

I was born on January 12, 2001 in Magenta (Italy) At 3:00 AM.

I know my father’s date of birth: June 12, 1980 in Cremona (Italy) but I don’t know the time.

Would anyone be able to help me find out (if possible) when – how my father will die?

I know it’s a strange and perhaps disturbing question, but the reason is a bit personal and I don’t want to justify it to much..
he’s not a good person and certainly a man who doesn’t deserve to be called a father .. but again, I don’t want to go into too much detail.

He never took care of his health.
All his life he ate only junk food, drinks a lot of alcohol and sodas.
He is very obese and has high blood pressure, yet this man seems immortal… no matter how much harm he has done to other people, my family and me.. and no matter how bad his health is, it almost seems like he’s immortal. He is always free, happy and he has also managed to escape the law in the past many times when he did many things wrong.

Like why such a horrible person can harm so many people and yet have no consequences..

I just want to know, if possible, when he will be gone.

If anyone knows anything, and doesn’t mind helping me even if it’s a bit of a disturbing question, it would be of great help for me.
Sorry for any error, english is not my first language.
VedicGent

Re: Is there a way to find out when a father might die through astrology?

Post by VedicGent »

You do seem to be having grievance against your father but generally the question of death of a person does not appear to me morally right to answer.
lumina

Post by lumina »

Hi, that's okay!
Like I said I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind helping me with my question, which some people might find it to be ''wrong'' or ''disturbing''.
Anyway, thank you for reading what I wrote and I respect your answer.
Pem

Post by Pem »

lumina wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:05 pm Hi, My name is Lumina.

I wanted to know if it is possible to find out when my father will die by looking at my birth chart.

I was born on January 12, 2001 in Magenta (Italy) At 3:00 AM.

I know my father’s date of birth: June 12, 1980 in Cremona (Italy) but I don’t know the time.

Would anyone be able to help me find out (if possible) when – how my father will die?

I know it’s a strange and perhaps disturbing question, but the reason is a bit personal and I don’t want to justify it to much..
he’s not a good person and certainly a man who doesn’t deserve to be called a father .. but again, I don’t want to go into too much detail.

He never took care of his health.
All his life he ate only junk food, drinks a lot of alcohol and sodas.
He is very obese and has high blood pressure, yet this man seems immortal… no matter how much harm he has done to other people, my family and me.. and no matter how bad his health is, it almost seems like he’s immortal. He is always free, happy and he has also managed to escape the law in the past many times when he did many things wrong.

Like why such a horrible person can harm so many people and yet have no consequences..

I just want to know, if possible, when he will be gone.

If anyone knows anything, and doesn’t mind helping me even if it’s a bit of a disturbing question, it would be of great help for me.
Sorry for any error, english is not my first language.
Hello Lumina
Sorry, unable to oblige on this forum, but we understand you.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Although Guru Krushana Ji taught how to find date of death but strictly ordered not to predict on living persons.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Pem

Post by Pem »

Pls check with Google for this program as it can be accessed.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Lumina,
Is your mother living with you.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
lumina

Post by lumina »

Pem wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:08 pm Pls check with Google for this program as it can be accessed.
Hi Pem, thank you for you answer. what program?
lumina

Post by lumina »

Sujit wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:11 pm Lumina,
Is your mother living with you.
Hi Sujit, yes i live with my mom.
Me and my mom have a lovely relationship. I also have a brother and a sister and we get along very well.
The only problem in my life is my father and what he did in the past and what he keeps doing.
This is why I want to know when he will be gone.
We (my family and I) sued him, also other people did.
But he is a very rich white men. He went to jail for a short time, immediately came out.
Every time he gets sued for the crime, he gets away with it because he has a lot of money and good expensive lawyers who work well.
In the past he has threatened to kill certain victims if they spoke.
And he would be capable of it.
In fact, when I was 10, he tried to kill me and said '' I'll bury you in the garden ''. My mom stopped him and from that time I didn't see him again. (for protection, but also because I was scare and I didn't want to see him anymore)
He still doesn't pay the monthly maintenance (we need to sue him for that), he doesn't contribute to the medical expenses (we need to sue him for that again) and he wants to hinder my studies at all costs.
Also I always have to walk around anxious, because several times in the past he has tried to find out where I live and what public transport I take. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason was to send someone to kill me.
Since if I am alive, by law he is obliged to support me and to maintain my studies (at least this is the law in Italy)
And he doesn't want to, just like he doesn't want me to inherit his huge estate, which I really don't care about.

So yeah, I hope he goes really soon.
When he is gone, I can live in peace knowing that he is underground and not around trying to hurt me.
lumina

Post by lumina »

Hamid wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:40 am Although Guru Krushana Ji taught how to find date of death but strictly ordered not to predict on living persons.
Hi Hamid, thank you for reading what I wrote and I respect your answer.