impactof planet placement in enemy sign

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Chetan

impactof planet placement in enemy sign

Post by Chetan »

Dear learned members greetings. I have a very simple question. For any horoscope, when a planet (natural benefic or malefic) when it is posited in enemy sign, will this be a problem for the planet placed in the sign or is this a problem for the significations represented by the sign/house? Or is this detrimental to both the house/sign and the planet posited there?

To give an example to clarifiy my question, lets take two naturally enemy planets say Mercury and Mars or say Saturn and Sun etc, we can consider any other pair as well. Now if Saturn is placed in Sun's sign will it be problem for the planet Saturn and the houses(or houses associated with sign Capricorn and Aquarious in a chart)and what it signifies or will it be a problem for the planet Sun as its enemy is posited in sign owned by Sun (i.e.: Leo sign and the significance of house associated with Leo) or what is signified by Sun in the chart. Or will this affliction be mutual for Sun and saturn as saturn will not be comfortable in Suns house and some way Sun will be afflicted hosting Saturn in Leo?
The aswer choices are:-
1) Leo is affected as Saturn is posited there?
2) Sun is affected as Saturn an enemy is posited in Suns's house.
3) Saturn is is affected as it in a uncomfortable sign belonging to its enemy Sun.
4) Aquarious and Capricorn sign is affected as the lord for these sign is under stress dur to placement in enemy sign?
5) All the above are true to varying amount and its hard to say which one of these will be more apparent in the chart.

This question could be rephreased with say mars in Gemini or virgo or Mercury in Aries or scorpio.
Will this placement affect Mars and Mercury and Aries, Gemini,Virgo and scorpio?
regards
Chetan
Pem

Re: impactof planet placement in enemy sign

Post by Pem »

Hello Chetan
To make things simple, the best analogy is to ask the questions :

1. How would you feel if you are living in an enemy s house ?
2. How would you feel if an enemy is living in your house ?

That is why I love this saying : "As above - so below"
Its a replica of what behaviour happens up there, it happens down here on earth.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Chetan

Post by Chetan »

Pem wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:13 am Hello Chetan
To make things simple, the best analogy is to ask the questions :

1. How would you feel if you are living in an enemy s house ?
2. How would you feel if an enemy is living in your house ?

That is why I love this saying : "As above - so below"
Its a replica of what behaviour happens up there, it happens down here on earth.

Regards
:D Thanks for sharing your thoughts.....
Pem

Post by Pem »

Always pray to the Divine for wisdom to interpret this Divine Science with the help of intuition and extra sensory perception.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

It is important to see the placement of the other planet also in natal chart] [charr rasi]

DETAIL: Sun placed in Aquarius yes it is in enemy sign, now see the placement of Saturn in the natal chart if this saturn is placed in 10th,11th 12th or 2nd,3rd or 4th house from Sun then both these planets loose their enemity status and become neutral with each other therefore a native will feel accordingly.
However in other houses they remain enemy and intensity will be reflected.
Now if Saturn and Sun are both in Aquarius then they fight for the control of that house in this case since its Saturn own house therefore Saturn will fully control Sun and take advantage.

My above observation or interpretation is based on the RELATIONSHIP OF PLANETS as written in BPHS authored by Girish Chand Sharma.
[page 37-41]

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Chetan

Post by Chetan »

Hello Hamid,
Thanks for sharing your views and your insights. Response highly appreciated. :)
Hamid wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:08 am It is important to see the placement of the other planet also in natal chart] [charr rasi]

DETAIL: Sun placed in Aquarius yes it is in enemy sign, now see the placement of Saturn in the natal chart if this saturn is placed in 10th,11th 12th or 2nd,3rd or 4th house from Sun then both these planets loose their enemity status and become neutral with each other therefore a native will feel accordingly.
However in other houses they remain enemy and intensity will be reflected.
Now if Saturn and Sun are both in Aquarius then they fight for the control of that house in this case since its Saturn own house therefore Saturn will fully control Sun and take advantage.

My above observation or interpretation is based on the RELATIONSHIP OF PLANETS as written in BPHS authored by Girish Chand Sharma.
[page 37-41]

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

It is important to have indepth knowledge of relationship of planets.
Our Sages summarised it for us by naming Yoga/Dosh of various relationships of planets in a horoscope.
Hamid
Chetan

Post by Chetan »

Dear Hamid,
I find it very difficult to find books that cover basics in astrology very clearly and lucidly written, it most books are about complicated topics which make little sense until fundamentals are crystal clear.

Chetan
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

You may email me your telephone number [ for whatsapp files] as well as email address.
I will send you my few audio files and 2 books which I have written these also covers the basics.

The foundations of Vedic Astrology lies in the Nasirgika and Charra relationships of planets.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Chetan wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:06 am Dear Hamid,
I find it very difficult to find books that cover basics in astrology very clearly and lucidly written, it most books are about complicated topics which make little sense until fundamentals are crystal clear.

Chetan
Chetan, there are few branches of astrology, which one are you following..
Mr. Hamid is practicing KAS - (Krushana Ashtakavarga System) AND is different from Vedic astrology.
So don't get confused. FYI....
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit