Career Guidance

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

sunnyrobots

Re: Career Guidance

Post by sunnyrobots »

Sujit wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 5:53 pm
sunnyrobots wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 4:48 pm
Sujit wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:48 pm

Natal chart has few weaknesses which you have to live with for life.
Current time looks good to join courses or learn new skills.
Since Rahu is your ruling lord there will be challenges in completion of courses and in job.
So with patience learn the things to make your job a success.
again, changing jobs will not bring satisfaction.
parent's health, own health would require attention this year.
-Sujit.
Hi Sujit,

You said my parents’ health would require attention this year. My dad has Parkinson’s disease and we put him in the hospital last night because of his delusions and psychosis. He thought someone was in the house and that my mom was having an affair (she is not). He was making death threats to someone who wasn’t even there. We found that he has been overdosing himself with his medication, which caused the delusions. This is the second time he has overdosed himself but the first time we called the police on him.

It’s been very difficult and stressful for my mom, me, and little sisters. My mom is hurt and in pain because during my dad’s delusions, he has slept with multiple other women. My dad has been unmanageable and I am unsure what to do from here. He is on hold in the hospital until he is seen by a doctor and a psychological evaluation is done. I’m worried that the doctor will find nothing wrong with him and release him. He is uncontrollable and cannot make decisions on his own. We hope that the doctor’s evaluation will show that he is mentally unfit so we could take legal action and make my mom power of attorney so that she can make decisions for him. Will this get any better?

Thank you for your time.
Sorry to hear your situation.
Had a deep long look. I' dont see things getting better instead it is likely to become more challenging later this month onwards.
and stress is prolonged till FEB 24.

-Sujit
Thank you, Sujit.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Attn.PRS. This advertising is not permitted on this forum n will be removed.
Final warning
Pem - Moderator
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
psychicrajsharma

Post by psychicrajsharma »

Zodiac symbol Ram,Duration (tropical, western) March 20 – April 20 (2023, UT1), Aries
Zodiac element Fire

You Can choose this field for better performance
Entrepreneur
Sales Management
Engineering
Firefighter
Surgeon
Marketing management
Police officer
Athlete
Stockbroker
psychicrajsharma
sunnyrobots

Post by sunnyrobots »

Pem wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:36 am Hello SR
You are quite a capable person with much drive and initiative but,
at the moment till beginning July 2023 you will need to be more
resilient, focused and plod along with determination.
So take all negative comments from superiors and prove to them that
you are adaptable and capable in trying situations.
So this is not a drawback in the chart - it is of a temporary nature.
Just bring out your innate drive.
Await feedback.
Regards
Hi Pem,

It is July 2023 now and I think my superior is still targeting me and being a bully. I've applied to several jobs today and I hope that I have the chance to leave. I'm very fearful about my current position and I dread going into work. She was not friendly to me since the first day I met her and I believe that I have done nothing to provoke her. I don't understand why she doesn't like me and why I appear to have such a difficult time with other women at work. This isn't the first time that I've worked with women who were mean to me. I feel like giving up and am very depressed.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Such people are nothing n fall by the wayside. You be strong n reach out to the divine and do your duty faithfully always n you will overcome.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Just so you are aware, you are in the midst of 2nd & 5th lord Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha. He is not well placed in the 6th house of Debt/Disease. Incidentally, he aspects and is aspected by the 9th lord Moon/Chandra placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses, creating a positive Yoga called Gaja-Kesari Yoga.

But then, placement of 5th lord in the 6th house and 9th lord in the 12th house creates a very negative Dosha... something that invariably eclipses or negates most of all positive Yogas. To make matters worse, I'm inclined to think current transit of Jupiter/Guru and Lunar Nodes (Rahu-Ketu) are not helping your cause.

Take care...
psychicrajsharma

Post by psychicrajsharma »

Astrology has served as a significant source of guidance for numerous individuals around the globe, empowering them with valuable insights into their lives and aiding them in effectively navigating their unique paths. Our advanced online Vedic horoscope stands as a testament to this, as it presents a comprehensive analysis of your life, meticulously crafted from precise calculations. By generating a personalized report, this software offers an extensive wealth of information, shedding light on diverse aspects of your existence.
psychicrajsharma