Pluto enters aquarius

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
cappgal

Pluto enters aquarius

Post by cappgal »

Hello,

I read pluto enters Aquarius today! :) and wondered how this will effect me. I have been feeling I'm goi g through major transformation and rebirth like something is brewing?

My details are 26 Dec 1983, portsmouth, England, time: 20.16pm

Thanks so so much
cappgal

Re: Pluto enters aquarius

Post by cappgal »

Hi Noel,

I was wondering if you were able to help me with my query you have been so spot on with my past issues and events :)

Only if you have time.

Thanks so much
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Cappgal, let's have a looksee... Pluto will be sitting on your 7th cusp and the asteroid goddess Pallas-Athene (who sits at 2 deg Aquarius) for about 3 years. So this is transformation time, just right for working on your feminine side. This suggests building up strength of character which can enable you to step aside from needing emotional support from the outside to providing your own support on the inside.

If I were still a psychologist I would say that this is the time to bust your butt doing inner child meditations - every day for three years.

Transformation is like a wave that surfers ride. You need to watch the shore breaks and decide where the wave builds up into a force that will carry you on a journey of a life-time. This is how it works: you sit on the sand dunes for a while contemplating as you watch the themes of the ocean flow through each day. You can then decide how best to harness the power of the transformative wave. When you comfortably understand these themes you can paddle your surfboard out into the sea using your chosen pathway. You would position yourself at the right place where the wave builds up to a peak of power, then you paddle like crazy to catch the wave and ride it to shore.

This is no easy task. If you look at surfers you'll see that they have massive shoulder muscles from making the effort to paddle and catch that special wave. You too need to develop inner muscles to do the same but this is for a spiritual transformation that Pluto provides, with the assistance of Pallas-Athene.
cappgal

Post by cappgal »

Hi Noel this is amazing thank you!

Probably a silly question as this is in my 7th house and pallas is connected love and femininity what does that mean for relationships. I am single but wondered if a shock wave of pluto will do anything?

Thank you so much Noel:)

Samra
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Samra, if you want to attract someone nice you have to be in tune with yourself first, heal the wounds and lose the baggage. That is what the planets are saying: heal from the inside and the outside world becomes a place you will feel safe and engaged with.

The best way to find a compatible and kind partner is to make yourself whole and healthy inside. It could be likened to preparing yourself for a meeting with the boss: jump in the bath with a stiff brush and scrub that dirt off, next lather yourself in soap and wash your skin with a soft sponge, next you dry yourself and apply those lovely essences and healing balms that make your body and soul radiant.

How the heck do I do that? you might ask. Well, this is exactly what the planets are providing you: the stiff brush, the sponge and soap, then as your inner self begins to heal you will begin to notice that you sparkle as the soothing healing balms make you glow with an attractive aura, like a flower to the bees :)

Bottom line is to do the hard work of contemplative meditation to go within and find your frightened and hurt little girls, young women, and your adult selves and hug them over and over and over. There is no magic pill, sorry, but this is as close to it as we can get.

You can use my free meditations to start this practice, they are on my website.

I just saw this picture and thought how well it suits the style of healing I do and try to pass on to members here.
emptycup-001.jpg
emptycup-001.jpg (163.17 KiB) Viewed 605 times
cappgal

Post by cappgal »

Thank you so Noel..I will definitely be doing some meditation. I am definitely in a self healing transitioning to true self chapter. I'm in a position where I I having to be emotionally independent and not rely on emotional support outside of myself though I have always been emotionally independent and strong in that sense but feeling even more so now.

Thank you so much Noel for this insight i truly am grateful :) 😀