Just got scouted by a modeling agent, how will modeling be for me in the long run?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Meloxotic

Just got scouted by a modeling agent, how will modeling be for me in the long run?

Post by Meloxotic »

I got scouted by a agent as I was just walking around the mall today! They asked me for my portfolio pictures and I did a research on the company and it seems pretty solid! It’s runaway and commercial modeling, how do you think it will be for me in the long run?

Whole signs: https://ibb.co/wptY43R

Placidus: https://ibb.co/BZKL7wb
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Just got scouted by a modeling agent, how will modeling be for me in the long run?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Mel, as Greenfigure said in an earlier thread, go out and live life but be mindful that not everyone has high morals, what they say is not always what they mean.

Chiron is conjunct your Capricorn Asc and it opposes your Moon in Cancer (which is conjunct Saturn). What this suggests is that you are extremely sensitive and easily hurt. Just be mindful that the modeling industry may appear fun and romantic but those who have worked in it describe it as a bit of a meat factory. What I suggest is that you be careful of what you agree to, get legal advice regarding your contract, and ensure that you have a trustworthy older mentor that you can talk and debrief with.

Interestingly, my wife was approached to do modeling in a mall just as you have, but that was many years ago. It's funny how the local mall is historically a hangout for model scouts. Use your sensitivity and intuition to guide you and talk to a mentor before you make any decisions.