can sum1 read my chart please?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
nadiatherula

can sum1 read my chart please?

Post by nadiatherula »

i don’t have any questions i just want a regular interpretation of my chart lol thank u! :))
Attachments
6F4FDAC8-7533-4A30-86BB-CA33E51549CE.jpeg
6F4FDAC8-7533-4A30-86BB-CA33E51549CE.jpeg (141.97 KiB) Viewed 385 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: can sum1 read my chart please?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Nadia, if you PM me your birth details I can draw up the charts I need for a reading, thanks.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Thanks, I see that you are at a good age to begin studying astrology. May I suggest that you click the link in my signature and do my free course, it will get you started.

Firstly, you do have quite a complex chart, I'll attach it below. I use the Whole Sign house system so it will appear a little different to what you have used. Firstly there are a number of major patterns that the planets have formed:

Kite: Mars+Venus focused on Uranus and North Node, the Kite is hanging off Saturn. The focus of the pattern is both Uranus and North Node in the 10th house.

T-Square 1 - Saturn opp Uranus and both square Sun and Mercury.
T-square 2 - Ceres (an asteroid or Dwarf Planet) opp Venus both square Chiron (another asteroid Dwarf/Planet) and Neptune. This one includes the Midheaven or MC.

Your Ascendant is Gemini, which is ruled by Mercury who sits next to (conjunct) Sun in Sag in the 7th house. Your Moon is in Cap in the 8th house and is sitting alone, this is called an Unaspected Planet, though it does have minor aspects. And your Sun is in Sag in the 7th.

Putting everything together in your chart so that it means something is not going to be easy. The stellium in Sag in the 7th house (Me+Su+Pl+Ju) shows you are very mindful of people, friends, and partners. You will find that throughout your life people (partners, friends, relatives, customers, clients, just about everyone) will play a role in what you do, who you turn to when in crisis, and the life decisions you make. This suggests that you need to be careful of the type of people you hang with because they will influence you in conscious and unconscious ways.

Your Moon in Capricorn suggests that you are somewhat closed, you don't like to share your deeper feelings or thoughts. You can be secretive and stand-offish at times, but you still need people around you. This gets complicated as it will play out more so as you get older.

What I am seeing is someone who is sometimes overwhelmed by life yet has incredible inner strength. You have aspects that show things come easy to you, you don't need to try, yet there is hardship and pain in there as well. Life is a struggle but through meditation and inner work you will find yourself. There are things that will help you focus on learning about yourself. You can do this through esoteric study, something like astrology, and meditation or some other spiritual pursuit. Your journey through life is in your hands, so make wise decisions, find people who are genuine and trustworthy and seek their advice when you need it.

I'll stop here, please feel free to ask questions.
Nadia-WholeSign.jpg
Nadia-WholeSign.jpg (282.55 KiB) Viewed 360 times
nadiatherula

Post by nadiatherula »

thank u so much!! do u see anything n my chart about what my career/future will be like?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hmm, tough question but I'll give it a go. There are signs it will involve compassion of some sort, maybe animals and the environment. It also looks like it will include art, music, or dance/performing which you might study at university level. You have a strong sense of justice, right and wrong, and this will help guide you in the right direction.