Effect of planet movement

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Deep

Effect of planet movement

Post by Deep »

Hi,
I am very curious that recent change in venus on 12 th march and upcoming changes in jupiter transit on 22nd april, what is the results on me according to my horoscope.
What areas of my life could be effected with postive or negative.
D.o.b - 26/02/1991
Place- Delhi, India.
Time - 19:48.
Thanks in advance .
VedicGent

Re: Effect of planet movement

Post by VedicGent »

Planets keep changing positions due to transits. They are nine in number. It is not clear as to why you have taken up this particular transit of Venus and Jupiter for explanation. Background will help in analysis.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Depending upon the accuracy of birth time.
I USE DIFFERENT AYANAMSA

Rahu antardasa in Venus Mahadasa starts in Jan 2023.
This gives some hope of getting an unhappy marriage.[in rahu antardasa]
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Deep

Post by Deep »

VedicGent wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:00 am Planets keep changing positions due to transits. They are nine in number. It is not clear as to why you have taken up this particular transit of Venus and Jupiter for explanation. Background will help in analysis.
Hi,
Came to India after being stuck abroad in covid after 3 years to get married,as a settled guy in NewZealand.
Even after spending almost 5 months now not able to find a match, some girls have problem with my proffession ( chef)
Almost 99 % dosent want to move abroad.
Going to leave india on 4 may now very very disapointed, had to leave my job my rented house .
Now have to literally go back start from scratch.
Being almost sad from past 1 month now.
Met one girl, in starting i was confused then on march 11th she said she said she is not sure when i was almost was sure.
Asking about specifc date thats why.
And 22nd april because hope jupiter helps me to get someone in my life..hopefully the same girl.
Its been a very stressful time after 12 march as was trying to fix the situation and now once i fly on 4 may there is no posibility of meeting any girl for marriage as i will be abroad.
Always faced problem in life, career and health ..love.
Never though getting married even in an arrange setup my luck would fail.Really disapointed from life right now.

Hope this explain why askwd about specific transit.
Thanks.