Career change,how possible into 2023?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sijju

Career change,how possible into 2023?

Post by Sijju »

DOB 20/09/1986
TOB 05:25 AM
POB GR/Thessaloniki

I seek to change badly job to another subject,with better salary and more stability,will i have the chances to retire from current job? How you see current situation in my career and the next near future? Thnx
psychicrajsharma

Re: Career change,how possible into 2023?

Post by psychicrajsharma »

In 2023, you will accomplish new and pending milestones. And this will be all conceivable on account of the place of Saturn. The following year is a good time to start the business if you are confident in your research.
psychicrajsharma
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Sijju
This period appears to be an opportune time in your life careerwise, so trying to
change your career is not advisable. Do you have the tendency to try to find easy
or cushy jobs that bring in much gain as this is a drawback in the chart ?
Stick on to what you are doing and be satisfied after all what you have gone through in the
past. So far this is the best you seem to have got and so you must learn to be satisfied, as
this could be a weakness in yourself being unable to accept and cope with what you get and
appreciate it.
I must also warn you that after this opportune period you will come up against a challenging
period from February 2025, so be wise and stick on to what you have got in hand. A change
could be detrimental !
Your Ascendant is found wanting and this is the drawback in you always being discontented. This is
a weak area in the chart, because professionally/careerwise you have opportunities which you find
it difficult to settle into and never satisfied.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Pem wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:30 am Hello Sijju
This period appears to be an opportune time in your life careerwise, so trying to
change your career is not advisable. Do you have the tendency to try to find easy
or cushy jobs that bring in much gain as this is a drawback in the chart ?
Stick on to what you are doing and be satisfied after all what you have gone through in the
past. So far this is the best you seem to have got and so you must learn to be satisfied, as
this could be a weakness in yourself being unable to accept and cope with what you get and
appreciate it.
I must also warn you that after this opportune period you will come up against a challenging
period from February 2025, so be wise and stick on to what you have got in hand. A change
could be detrimental !
Your Ascendant is found wanting and this is the drawback in you always being discontented. This is
a weak area in the chart, because professionally/careerwise you have opportunities which you find
it difficult to settle into and never satisfied.
Regards
Hello,since april i'm in this company,still not with indefinite contract but i hope sometime soon will get it,you have right that comparing to what i had in my two previous workplaces,where i suffered a lot and got a stressful period,current company is reliable,paying what the law says and my boss is a pretty good person.

Still want to find another subject and better salary as i got no satisfaction or joy working there,my target is to secure and indefinitr contract sticking where i am now and from 2024 push improving skills and search for change complete career with a job with better prospects.

I failed to finish degrees last years so there is dissapointment and struggling into studies and improving skills,i have to try harder if i want to achieve and approach better job opportunities next two years,i don't want to stay with a basic salary after 40 yo.

I'm a guy that i lack confidence,low self esteem and when i'm in pressure i crack emotionally sometimes.