Marriage timing

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

VedicGent

Re: Marriage timing

Post by VedicGent »

You have an exalted Sun in the ascendant. It is dhata aditya. You have lot of energy and you can use it with effect. You are a good leader and you can achieve results. Saturn has entered Aquarius in transit and Rahu is in Aries. Both these planets are naturally malign planets and are going to come closer and later over your Sun which is placed in the chart at about 13 deg 32 min. These two planets are inimical to the Sun and will ruin the qualities of your Sun while they are in this transit. This transit will last for about two years.
These two planets are also causing trouble relating to your seventh house of marriage. This is the reason that you are unhappy about your job and marital state.
Please worship Devi Durga and offer water to the Sun while repeating Om ghrnih dhataditya.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Ayanamsa used: 22:50:55
Depending upon the accuracy of your birth details plus that if you are normal born baby.

There will be too much activity regarding your this aspect of life from August 2023 to Jan 2025. Showing full pressure for maturity in August 2024. [any success during this time may not be beneficial/happy]

Marriage seems likely in end July 2025 when Sun transits in Cancer and Nakshatra of Pushyami ruled by Saturn.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Please comment on your life period August 2015 to June 2016.
Hamid
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Astrologically you are destined to marry after the age of 34/35 yrs.
Any marriage taking place during this delay period has a short duration.
Hamid
Sujatha

Post by Sujatha »

Hello everyone,
I am very sorry for not replying. I was a bit busy. Thank you very much for taking time and answering my question. I am very grateful.
Sujatha

Post by Sujatha »

hello Hamid,
I resigned in my old company joined a new organisation in feb 2016 and I am still working in that company right now.
Sujatha

Post by Sujatha »

Hello Pem and VedicGent,
I started praying to Maa Durga.
Thank you very much for your advice.
Pem

Post by Pem »

It will be more effective by going to temple on Tuesdays with Ghee light and praying to Maa DHURGA, faithfully, by showing fullest devotion.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**