Pluto in Aquarius

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Lakers248

Pluto in Aquarius

Post by Lakers248 »

Hi,

My dob details are November 10, 1982 6:55am Merced, California USA.

My anxiety began in 2008 when Pluto moved into Capricorn and since then I’ve also been having relationship ussues with friends and cousins. Could this & anxiety be related to Pluto in Capricorn for my chart? How will Pluto in Aquarius be for me according to my chart?

Thanks
Never_give_up

Re: Pluto in Aquarius

Post by Never_give_up »

Lakers248 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:32 pm Hi,

My dob details are November 10, 1982 6:55am Merced, California USA.

My anxiety began in 2008 when Pluto moved into Capricorn and since then I’ve also been having relationship ussues with friends and cousins. Could this & anxiety be related to Pluto in Capricorn for my chart? How will Pluto in Aquarius be for me according to my chart?

Thanks
Hello Lakers -

yes, I myself also have a 2 house cusps on 0° - like you have with IC/MC cusp on 0°- reacting high sensitively on transit planets changing sign and entering 0° of a new sign and mostly forth and backwards one year long and sending spark energies on own house cusps to open up the life matter this house is responsible for.

And I remembered very well when transit pluto entered capricorn and the world wide real estate crisis which took influence on the markets in society and has caused a lot of insolvencies of companies - at least where I lived and worked that time.

But nevertheless - a transit never comes alone - and may be a unique event happening for all of us and taking influence on all of us - personally also has another transit working "to cause" - i.e. initiate something more personal.

In 2008 transit pluto has 0°aspected your 4th house cusp - your emotions, your basic trust - your feeling home - also here on earth - your real home and your mother as first female model role and to get nourished in your own needs.

Your natal Saturn/Pluto conj. in 11th house - a public house - influence from what happens in society and house of social commitment - both have got a trine impulse by transiting northnode.

Transit uranus that year has ended opposing your moon, as your spiritual 9th house ruler and has ended trining your sun. And in 2008 started to trine your venus as your 7th house ruler - personal relationships for a transformation. But venus also rules 11th house - influence in society - which you can be effected from personally as well. And trined your natal jupiter - as your 2nd house ruler. 2nd house - house of physical existence, physical body and body reactions - house to feel yourself save and secure.

And as it was t-uranus moving through your 4th house emotions- this was a feelable change for you - in your own world you have been familiar with and used until so far - which turned around to a different one for you. And in your own feeling of being safe and secure.

! 1 A chart Lakers 2008.png
! 1 A chart Lakers 2008.png (96.48 KiB) Viewed 269 times
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

But this time - it will first be transit saturn - having already entered 0°pisces - running over your 4th house cusp into your 4th house.

! 1  A Chart Lakers actual transits.png
! 1 A Chart Lakers actual transits.png (96.85 KiB) Viewed 268 times
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Wow thank you for taking time to read over my chart. ❤️🙏