Guidance in life?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Punkers

Guidance in life?

Post by Punkers »

Hello there - I am looking for new career and purpose in life. Feeling very stuck for alot of years and like no progression in alot of areas. Finances, Career, Relationship

Can numerology tell me anything? What information is needed from me
astro_mania

Re: Guidance in life?

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Asking is first step in believing.
Numerology is trusted and tested science. You can believe it.
All numerologists need for readings is date of birth(please pick up previous day date if you are born at night), month, year and for further study, we need your full name and the name you mostly known with.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

Hello there - I was born at 4:42 pm
june 25, 1992
name is Charlie
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai charlie
There is no doubt your details shows talent. Let me give some idea of your potential.
You have 7 in ruling. This means your mind is predominantly ruled by traits of this number. You are a deep thinker, spiritual explorer and logical person. You have a big group of friends but you share your secrets with only a few. You always hate competition but still you find yourself in it. You have a balanced mind but once you raze, you are slow to cool down.
Your plans are about a stable, practical life though your yourself usually do not follow them much. You are more a practical thinker than a practical executioner. You are ok with rules and regulations as long as they do not fall under your pre-determined constraints. It that case, you rebel against things.
You have great goals in making life better for people in general. You have kind and at the same time obstinate heart. You should be careful about ignoring hints of heart by not giving importance at times.
Thus, I end your brief sketch. I hope it gives you an idea on what the numerology is capable of.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time