horoscope my daughter help me

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
marryann

horoscope my daughter help me

Post by marryann »

hello

Can someone help me read my daughter's horoscope. How should I guide her in the future, her relationship with her father, her relationship with me, her character. Please help me

transits for tomorrow's full moon

birth data 17.july 2018 time 17:15 city walbrzych - poland

[url] https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calcu ... abs_redraw
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: horoscope my daughter help me

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Marryann, you have quite an engaging and adventurous daughter. Things that might help keep her busy and out of mischief involve music, dance, art, any sort of creative activity is what she likes. She needs activity to keep herself busy, so find what she likes and pile it on.

She should respond well to receiving a karaoke singing machine for her birthday in a few years time, also think about a keyboard. Find opportunities so she can dance and act in plays as well. Add some musical instruments and she will be happy. Make a habit of playing kids songs and have sing-alongs with your family which will inspire her and lay musical foundations for in the future. Don't forget art, painting and drawing too. This girl has talent and a good brain, so give her the opportunity to expand and enjoy it. One thing to do as she gets older is to take her along to art shows, galleries, museums and the like. Finally, she also has an interest in things espteric, so make astrology and the like freely available for her to talk and enquire about as she gets older.

She has a Grand Cross (GC) that shows she gets stressed easily, life is not easy for someone as sensitive and creative as she is. She doesn't tolerate being told what to do, especially by authority figures which could include her father, if he is represented by her Sun. There is similar conflict with the Moon which usually represents mother. These two Luminaries are part of her GC so the energies are modified somewhat. The GC suggests that she has a strong character and despite the hardships of life she will always find ways to rise above it.

She has a Grand Trine (GT) which intercepts and helps release the tension of her GC, which is a good thing. This is where those daily activities come in, they keep her mind focused on healthy actvities like art/music which will help her relax.

People with a GC need a support network, someone they can turn to who is neutral and supportive. That might be her grandparents, an uncle or aunt, or close family friends. This is something to consider over the coming years.

What can you and her father do? Don't stress over her weaknesses but try to focus on her strengths. She is a smart girl and she has talent. Your task is to guide her in the dircetion which best suits her personality and strengths which I see as any form of creative activity. Try to limit social media as she gets older, this can complicate things as she can also be a bit of a social butterfly in her teen years. Her Grand Cross suggests that she will not cope well with confrontation, it can break her or make her more resentful, especially in her teenage years. Learn how to communicate with her without forcing her to put up walls. May I suggest that you talk to a good child therapist with knowledge of star charts/reward programs for kids. This will help, these programs work brilliantly when used properly and consitently.

I hope this is of some help to you.
marryann

Post by marryann »

Thank you very much :)
marryann

Post by marryann »

could you tell me something about me? please

02.june.1989 time 23:45 city walbrzych - poland
debrajdutta45

Post by debrajdutta45 »

Hello Marryann,
She is a very daring something which comes to her mind she does it anyway being that said that has some pros and cons.
pros are = she will try to achieve her target anyway.
cons = she might not know when to stop to the achieve even after realising it’s not what she is actually after.
You will see this in person when any argument starts between you and her regarding something she has done which is related to her responsibility.
about you : one of the topmost mental satisfaction would be for you is fulfilling your daughter’s desires which is not wrong however remember to lookout for the legality issue and which is right and which is wrong, teaching your kid about staying right even everyone around her is doing wrong thing will be one of the best gift you can give it to her in her life. if you don’t do it she might get blamed on the long term basis in her life.
There will be a very emotional connection between you and her.
To avoid fight between you and her please continuously express your emotions to daughter about her.
she might have blood related issues please see a doctor regarding that.

Goodluck.
marryann

Post by marryann »

Thank you :)
What exactly is it about that he may have blood problems? Is there a specific age or is it best to go for the results now?
anemia? or something worse
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear marryann,

I don't know the credentials of debrajdutta45 with regard to predicting such as "blood related issues" in your very young daughter's chart, so please be cautious about taking this seriously.

Naturally I understand that now the thought has been planted in your mind, you won't rest until you've consulted a doctor. If this is the case then of course, the next time you take her to the doctor you can check with him/her about it in order to remove your concerns.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]