transits for tomorrow's full moon. What changes are coming

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
marryann

transits for tomorrow's full moon. What changes are coming

Post by marryann »

Hello

Please tell me what changes are coming in my life, and what tomorrow's full moon may bring, and that Saturn enters Pisces for the next three years, and pluto will change sign soon too.
Please help me interpret my horoscope. Transits are given for tomorrow's full moon.

My birth data 02 june 1989 time 23:45 city Walbrzych - Poland

[url] https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calcu ... abs_redraw
admin
Site Admin

Re: transits for tomorrow's full moon. What changes are coming

Post by admin »

Hi marryann,

This next Full Moon in Pisces highlights your 2nd/8th House axis of relationship matters relevant to such as joint finances or shared resources, and your own personal resources and self-value issues. As it's in square to your Jupiter you need to be careful of exaggeration or over-expectation with regard to such matters, especially as transiting Venus in your 2nd House sextiles your Jupiter at the same time.

Transiting Saturn is currently (and has been for a while) conjunct your North Node in the 1st House. This can be difficult but can also help you find/decide on, and move towards your future path, especially as Saturn rules your chart.

With Natal Saturn conjunct Neptune in your 12th and Neptune being the ruler of Pisces (and of your 2nd House), this next Full Moon may help you move forward on that path by revealing elements of your unconscious that you weren't aware of previously. (I recommend this article which may assist you with regard to transiting Saturn in Pisces: https://www.forrestastrology.com/blogs/ ... -in-pisces ).

Transiting Pluto only dips his toe in Aquarius (from 24th March - 12th June), and then returns to Capricorn until his final entry into Aquarius in late Jan. 2024. During the period in which he moves back into Capricorn, he will again conjoin your North Node and give you more clues about your Path in life and guiding you further in that direction. I think it's a good idea to establish some meditation routine during those North Node transits - and beyond - as it would help that Saturn/Neptune conjunction in your 12th to move to "higher" levels and help you understand what drives you unconsciously.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
marryann

Post by marryann »

Thank you very much. and what are the meditations that would help me in this transit of saturn - neptune.

I would like to know if my horoscope shows any trip abroad for earning purposes in the near future, and about my relationship with my daughter. her birth data 17 july 2018 walbrzych poland time 17:15

Can you take a look at my daughter's horoscope and tell me how to guide her in life, briefly about her future and her relationship with her father
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi marryann,

Noel Eastwood has answered your query about your daughter.

Re meditation matters, if you go into Noel's links you'll find he has meditation links in there.

Re trip abroad for earning purposes, possibly late April/May.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]