Will I get married to an elder person?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Meloxotic

Will I get married to an elder person?

Post by Meloxotic »

I know that pretty much my Saturn and Moon is in my 7th house and indicates attracting and being attracted to older mature men and in my case it is 100% true. This is really weird but even in schools, i have had some teachers staring at me weirdly but it never really led to anything further, i was thinking if my stellium in 9th has anything to do with it as the 9th indicates education & higher studies.

I once had a trip to a top ranking bank in my country and our school and the bank had some sort of project together. The students were separated into groups of four and there was one professional figure in every group and there was this man who kept flirting with me. He even mentioned he doesn’t have any children and he was worked at the bank since 2009. Maybe I am just overthinking but i don’t know.

Also about my ruler of 7th being in the 7th house of Cancer, what does this mean?

https://ibb.co/ccsNZhM
admin
Site Admin

Re: Will I get married to an elder person?

Post by admin »

Hi Mexalotic,

I use a different House System from the Equal House System that you've used here, so I would need your birth data (date, place, time of birth) for my interpretation.

If you prefer not to post this data on the open forum, you can pm me with it.

If someone else replies to your query using your Equal House system, naturally I'll leave it to them.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Meloxotic

Post by Meloxotic »

Hi admin! Thank you for reaching out, here are my birth details below!

Birthday: 9 September 2004
Time: 15:41/ 3:41 PM
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Meloxotic,

Actually your Moon/Saturn are in the 6th House (with Saturn conjunct the 7th within a degree).
I note too that Saturn is within range of a conjunction with your Venus, which adds to this attraction to or from "older/mature" men.

There are some fairly complex matters here which you may prefer to keep private, so I have sent a reply to you by pm.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
debrajdutta45

Post by debrajdutta45 »

Hi,
Lagna lord saturn placed in 7th house which is cancer, there are many other aspects which has to look into before making a prediction. however, there are some basic prediction i will make 3:
1. You mentally create pressure to your partner to do something which is your responsibility.
2. You will have to cry or some emotional phase will come and this situation will create compulsion to get married to the partner.
3. you will keep on repeating same sad event again and again in the head which will be a reason for your depression.