Should I pick the arts & modeling field?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Meloxotic

Should I pick the arts & modeling field?

Post by Meloxotic »

Hello! So I am currently 18 years old turning 19 soon. I feel like I am still mentally 10 years old and I want to be much more serious as my 20’s are nearing. I currently have countless career field interests. One is being a politician. I am quite interested in the world of politics and changing the world for the better. I do love history and the world events that are occurring. I also like discussing about Economics.

The other path I am interested is in Modelling & Arts like Acting/Beauty. In both Placidus & Whole Signs I have my Midheaven in Libra at the 29th degree and an astrologer told me that this degree would often indicate a success and fame turning point in one’s life and it is considered as an anaretic / critical degree? I would love to know more about this degree and how it will play out. I am quite interested in Modelling and Acting as I have a fair share of experience in grooming and I do enjoy watching fashion show weeks and judging the outfits. I do really want to know your thoughts based on my chart and what are the possibilities and what I am best suited for!

Thank you in advance, deeply appreciated! Much love!

Natal chart: https://ibb.co/4mkvkc8
Greenfigure88%

Re: Should I pick the arts & modeling field?

Post by Greenfigure88% »

Meloxotic wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:13 pm Hello! So I am currently 18 years old turning 19 soon. I feel like I am still mentally 10 years old and I want to be much more serious as my 20’s are nearing. I currently have countless career field interests. One is being a politician. I am quite interested in the world of politics and changing the world for the better. I do love history and the world events that are occurring. I also like discussing about Economics.

The other path I am interested is in Modelling & Arts like Acting/Beauty. In both Placidus & Whole Signs I have my Midheaven in Libra at the 29th degree and an astrologer told me that this degree would often indicate a success and fame turning point in one’s life and it is considered as an anaretic / critical degree? I would love to know more about this degree and how it will play out. I am quite interested in Modelling and Acting as I have a fair share of experience in grooming and I do enjoy watching fashion show weeks and judging the outfits. I do really want to know your thoughts based on my chart and what are the possibilities and what I am best suited for!

Thank you in advance, deeply appreciated! Much love!

Natal chart: https://ibb.co/4mkvkc8
Hi Meloxotic,

You would be great in all those things based on your chart. I'm sorry that I sound like I'm trying to butter you up, but your chart does show talent in all those things that you listed.

Astrology aside, it sounds like you are very young (only 18 years old) and astrology is only one part of life. I believe (my opinion only, I am not telling you what to do) that you would be better off trying a little bit of all of those things. Part of life is experiencing it, not just sitting and look at your chart and gawking at it (you and me both).

Go out, experience life, experience all those things you feel that you want to do/be, find out what kind of person you are, and find out what you like and don't like.

I don't think that astrology can completely solve this problem. I do believe (again, my opinion only) that God (if he exists) doesn't want us to just sit and think all day.

As you live, you will find out things about yourself, and about others. Your intuition will sharpen as you live and experience things, and people. And most of all, find out if you are a artistic type, or not.

-Good luck-
Meloxotic

Re: Should I pick the arts & modeling field?

Post by Meloxotic »

Hi Greenfigure!

Thank you very much for the reply and heads-up! You are right, we need to take action for things to actually get moving rather than expecting and just sitting!