I seek to change job into 2023

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sijju

I seek to change job into 2023

Post by Sijju »

I seek to change job into 2023,will i have opportunities for a better job than current i have now? Favorable periods? :?: :?:

DOB 20 September 1986
TOB 05:25 am
POB Gr/Thessaloniki
VedicGent

Re: I seek to change job into 2023

Post by VedicGent »

A change in job this year is not likely. You are having the sub-period of Mercury in the major-period of the Sun. Though Mercury is exalted in the chart and it is placed in Taurus navamsha, it is combust and associated with Ketu. Hence you should be careful as regards your health. You may get some benefit as far as your job is concerned.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

VedicGent wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:38 am A change in job this year is not likely. You are having the sub-period of Mercury in the major-period of the Sun. Though Mercury is exalted in the chart and it is placed in Taurus navamsha, it is combust and associated with Ketu. Hence you should be careful as regards your health. You may get some benefit as far as your job is concerned.
Thanx for reading,i struggle in current job and want to quit the whole subject not just the current job.If i have no chance for a job change then i will feel into a career deadlock which also causes mental health issues. :|

I already had a health issue as i faced a fainting episode 2 weeks ago,i also faced psych issues since 2020 with drugs/meds,i gained weight quickly,i got stressed and felt pressured much,mostly in career. :?

What benefit could recieve from job,you mean in current job?
Jatin9

Post by Jatin9 »

you keep money in purse one after another. like people who keep deifferent denominations in one section.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Jatin9 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:01 am you keep money in purse one after another. like people who keep deifferent denominations in one section.
I'm trying to save some money to be safe financially in future,but current job is just a basic salary and i want into 2023 to just retire/quit from there,no career future with this job.Should i stay or should i go current job?
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Are there any favorable periods to look for a job change,should i stay more in current job,for ex till summer and then at second half of 2023 to boost my efforts you think? :?: :?: :!:
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Didn't changed job into 2023. :!: