Solar return chart 23/24!

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
maribisous177

Solar return chart 23/24!

Post by maribisous177 »

Hello!! My name is Mariana. I know that it might be too early for this…but I decided to take a look already on my solar return chart for this year. And I tried to interpret all by myself, trying to compare with my natal birth chart but I’d say that I’m kinda of new with astrology and specially with solar return charts so…I definitely need help with that. Could someone help me with my solar return chart for this year, please? I’d be very very happy and grateful for it. Really. My sun and my moon are on the 10th house…both of them in cancer. I know that 10th house is probably something related with career. Also, something that intrigued me, is my Venus annnnnd my Mars on the 12th house…what does that supposed to mean? 12th house is all about the hidden, the unseen, am I right? Anyways, I’ll let the photo of my natal birth chart and of my solar return chart here, okay? I’m looking forward to read any replies. Thank you :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar return chart 23/24!

Post by admin »

Hi Mariana,

Apologies for the delay.

You are a good age to start studying astrology and from your words I can see that you will progress very quickly with the subject.

With regard to Solar Return charts, quite often the influence of such can start a month or so prior to the actual birthday, and you'll see why when I go through it. This I'll do - hopefully - within the next few days.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
maribisous177

Post by maribisous177 »

Hi, Admin!! Thank you so much for your reply! I’ll keep waiting patiently for the next update of my 23/24 SR chart.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Mariana,

Please see my pm to you.
Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]