Ex return

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
cappgal

Ex return

Post by cappgal »

Hello, me again. :)

I was not sure if I could ask this. My ex who I've split up with nearly 2 years ago keeps trying g to send me gifts on occasions over this period and now I recieve valentines gifts. I don't understand why he is persisting could I ask will this stop and what does he want?

My bday is
26 Dec 1983. Born 20.16pm in portsmouth United kingdom

He is:
23 may 1980. Unknown he said it's more 7am and born in birmingham.

Thank you
cappgal

Re: Ex return

Post by cappgal »

Hi lovely people, would anybody be able to give me some clarity on the above? :)

Thanks so much
debrajdutta45

Post by debrajdutta45 »

Hi,
during the relationship was one of his complaint was "not caring of his wishes" ?
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Without his accurate TOB it is astrologically not possible to say something about his personal intentions and his character. As TOB forms the important house cusps as life themes - where the energies and his focus come from.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

cappgal wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:11 am Hello, me again. :)

I was not sure if I could ask this. My ex who I've split up with nearly 2 years ago keeps trying g to send me gifts on occasions over this period and now I recieve valentines gifts. I don't understand why he is persisting could I ask will this stop and what does he want?

My bday is
26 Dec 1983. Born 20.16pm in portsmouth United kingdom

He is:
23 may 1980. Unknown he said it's more 7am and born in birmingham.

Thank you
cappgal wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:51 pm Hi lovely people, would anybody be able to give me some clarity on the above? :)

Thanks so much

Never_give_up wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:21 am Without his accurate TOB it is astrologically not possible to say something about his personal intentions and his character. As TOB forms the important house cusps as life themes - where the energies and his focus come from.
One can more and only look at your chart and transits. When exactly - day/month/year did the break happen ? Astrology works with data :wink:

Your EX can only return - if you allow him to return.
! 1 astro_2gw_capgal_hp.63075.123268.png
! 1 astro_2gw_capgal_hp.63075.123268.png (96.89 KiB) Viewed 651 times
! 1 astro_66gw_capgal_capgal_ex_partner_tob_unknown_hp.63649.231787.png
! 1 astro_66gw_capgal_capgal_ex_partner_tob_unknown_hp.63649.231787.png (96.5 KiB) Viewed 651 times
cappgal

Post by cappgal »

Hello,

Thanks so much for your help.

I left him 8th August 2021...he tried to stay in touch since then by communicating and I have not responded I've just been getting cards flowers gift on birthdays or valentines day etc.

I don't understand why he is still sending gifts etc. I blocked him on my phone July 16th 2022 and still recieved cards and gifts and just recently valentines card etc.

My ex did tell me also he was born at 7 something in the morning. But definitely 7th hour in the morning if thsi helps

Not sure what he wants and why he Is doing al this or what his intention is.

Thank you
cappgal

Post by cappgal »

Hi never give up,

Was that information enough or did you need more details and dates?

Thanks so much