Inheritance/Home owner

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
leo_virgo

Inheritance/Home owner

Post by leo_virgo »

Hello everyone,
Hope you are doing well. As you helped me so much last time (and luckily I landed a great job) I have another question (hope that I am not asking too much). :D
I am interested in that will I get inheritance in a way of apartment or do I have any transits related to buying an apartment in a next year or two? I expected an inheritance few years ago when my grandfather died, but because of other family members, I didn't get it then.
If not inheritance, me and family members who I need to get resources from, planned to buy me an apartment so I am asking do I have positive aspects to become home owner? I know that Jupiter is about to transit into my 8th house so I am hoping he can cause something like that :D
Thank you!
Gender: female, born: 05.08.1996, time: 08:25AM, Belgrade, Serbia
Thalia2065

Re: Inheritance/Home owner

Post by Thalia2065 »

With your Sagittarius IC and ruler Jupiter in the 4th house, it is very likely that you will eventually be the owner of an apartment or house. Anyway, you can see from this that it would be a great luck for you.
However, Jupiter in your chart squares Saturn, so you really have to take good care that the property is not overpriced, dilapidated or has hidden defects. That's just basically because it's always possible with Saturn, especially when it's in tension with the 4th house.

With your exalted taurus moon in the 8th house, you should actually get material support or an inheritance from your family basically (I have too :))

And yes, as you said, transiting Jupiter is coming into your 8th house. Nothing speaks more for an inheritance than this aspect!!!
Increase due to loss (death) of a relative or just a gift from family.

But I would still wait until Jupiter is subtracted from the Saturn radix in any case, should a purchase or contract occur. This will not take much longer.

In June/July transit saturn (immobilie) makes a supportive sextile to your jupiter in the 4th house.

In solar this year you have house cusp in Pisces, ruler Neptune in 4th house and Jupiter also still in 4th house in trine to Sun. So also the solar looks good for property, at least not bad.
Maybe something on the water :D

In the Septarian to 2024 you have Virgo on the cusp of the 4th house and ruler Mercury going into the 2nd house (my possession). Venus is in the 4th house in the Septar, you should live nicely in any case :).

There is something to be said for it overall, in any case nothing against buying a property in the near future. With Jupiter in the 8th house comes the inheritance, if you expect one. Or a support from the family.
Fixed Stars, Asteroids, Reincarnation Astrology

https://astropointer.com/en
leo_virgo

Re: Inheritance/Home owner

Post by leo_virgo »

Thank you for the response!
I hope it will be in the near future, and also thanks for the things you mentioned I need to be careful about.
I know the person who also has taurus moon in 8th house, but got very small inheritance, maybe because other aspects weren't lucky.