Will I ever have good health and feel better

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Monsoon

Will I ever have good health and feel better

Post by Monsoon »

Dear all,
My birth details are
1st August 1965
Place Leicester
Time 03:55AM ( British Summer Time).

I had an operation on September 8th, for gynaecology issues, unfortunately since the op, I developed IBS- constipation and lost so much weight, which I am dealing with, via dietician. Going for daily walks, eating fresh food and vegetables and returning back to work 2 days a week from January 2023, unfortunately despite all of my effort to get well, I am still very unwell, my pain and discomfort has got
Worse.
I may have to leave my job especially since I have the transit Saturn Opposition Mercury which is going to cause a breakdown/ severing relationship s.
I really had hoped and prayed I would now be better and pain free.
Please can you help me.
Thanks
Much appreciated
Monsoon
Thalia2065

Re: Will I ever have good health and feel better

Post by Thalia2065 »

You have Saturn/Chiron in your radix. Fortunately not in aspect with the Sun and in a very wide opposition to the Moon. But I think this is basically effective as you describe your health? The chronic suffering in some areas. But with a strong Fire Sun and a Virgo Moon that pays a lot of attention to health details, you should do quite well, especially with healthy eating, right?

Yes you get transit Saturn in opposition to Mercury. A cessation or challenges in terms of communication, contracts and getting around. Termination of contract at worst hmm. My mother hurt her leg under this transit and had to lie down all the time. Her movement was restricted. Just in passing without spreading fear. Be careful when walking. Then comes transit opposition Venus, this could of course end interpersonal relationships or you have to stick together under challenging conditions. Next year.

Transit Chiron in opposition to Mars 2024 could also reignite suffering (Chiron) due to inflammation (Mars) or make another surgery necessary. I hope not!!! But it is important to mention.

But I don't see any really existentially dramatic transits due to Saturn or Pluto. Yes you need to get the irritable bowel under control through diet and that is the best and right thing to do. I say this not as an astrologer but as an internal medicine nurse. Transit Neptune is already pulling from your Chiron, but at this time it is important not to take too many pharmacological medications. Not to poison yourself (Neptune/Chiron). Rather go a natural and dietary way under Neptune/Chiron.

I hope the acute inflammation may get better when transit Mars leaves square to Pluto.
Fixed Stars, Asteroids, Reincarnation Astrology

https://astropointer.com/en
Monsoon

Re: Will I ever have good health and feel better

Post by Monsoon »

Dear Thalia2065,
Firstly, thank you for your reply in response to my SOS regarding my current health dilemma.
At present, I am suffer with IBS and also gallbladder inflammation symptoms. I have lost a lot of weight and very weak.
When will I be well and healthy?

When will “Mars leave Square to Pluto” happen to relieve me of my pain and suffering?

Due to my current poor health, I am only able to work 2 days a week.
The transit Saturn opposition Mercury is worrying me, as mentioned in my initial question.
So will my job end due to fallout/ disagreement ?

You warned me about my walking? Will I fall and hurt myself like your mum?
I am currently alone, no relationship, due to very poor health, just wondering about the end of relationship next year- transit opposition Venus?
You mention: “Transit Chiron in opposition to Mars 2024 could also reignite suffering (Chiron) due to inflammation (Mars) or make another surgery necessary. I hope not!!! But it is important to mention.”
When will this happen in 2024?

I look forward to your reply.
Thanks
Warmest Regards
Monsoon