Marriage match

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Deep

Marriage match

Post by Deep »

Hi,
Can i request if some one can read the horoscope and tell me about the person, as looking her as prospective wife and would able to check if this union is favorable or not.Really want to know any dosh or hindrance which afect our realtion.

Mine d.o.b - 26/02/1991
Time - 7:48 pm
Place of birth - delhi,india.

Girls d.ob.- 23/08/1994
Time : 8:23 am
Place of birth - faridabad, india

Thanks in advance.
Sujit

Re: Marriage match

Post by Sujit »

Have you checked with family astrologer.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Deep

Post by Deep »

Sujit wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:20 am Have you checked with family astrologer.
Hi sujit sir,
Yes but they have given only the gun matching.
Have asked for a detailed study but have not got any response yet.
I went to a nadi jotish also in december since i am in India and have been really concern about the marriage issue as he told me that its written the first marriage would break in few months or even engament will break.
I would or my wife would cheat.
And he didnt tell me the name but gave me letters of the starting and ending of the words and like she would have gone to work or study away from house or is living away and her house is 4 hr distance from mine in north or west direction and her father would be similar to a god names or victory. And her sun and mercury would be together.
Her venus would be placed single in a house and jupiter would be in kark , dhanu , singh or meen rashi.
And she would not be eldest kid.
I have done all the puja and remedies mentioned in the upay chapter that nadi jostish opened.
To be very honest i am not finding the match according to my expectations.
Thanks
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Deep
You already know what is in store. It's difficult now for us to remove any obstacles. Be brave and make your OWN decision so there will be no blame for us or anyone else. After all, it's your life controlled by your destiny.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

With these birth details you both do not get married with each other. [Male will get married earlier]\
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Deep

Post by Deep »

Pem wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:00 am Hello Deep
You already know what is in store. It's difficult now for us to remove any obstacles. Be brave and make your OWN decision so there will be no blame for us or anyone else. After all, it's your life controlled by your destiny.
Regards
I am not blaming anyone, i have to bear what it is written in my destiny.
I have done all the pujas and still doing all the upay told me by the nadi astrologer.
I just wanted to know if this girl is suitable and compatiable regarding my horoscope, are we a good match.
As told by nadi jotish that all tjings will also go away if i do all the upays which i did.
Would really appricaiate if a matching can be done and see if is a match or no regarding the different house and aspects of the kundli of both of us.
Thanks.
Pem

Post by Pem »

The all important Moon signs are not matching in that :
Boy s Moon sign is in Cancer, a watery sign; and
girl s Moon sign is in Aquarius, an air sign. The elements do not mix.
In my humble opinion this is not compatible and the sign rulers are enemies (Saturn & Moon).
Besides, male s Venus is exalted in 7H of marriage and female s Venus is fallen in the Lagna and
in my humble opinion, I do not recommend the union.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Please let me/us know if you've met with the girl in person, interacted/discussed extensively and think you are made for each other.

Take care...
Deep

Post by Deep »

Buddy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:32 pm Hi,

Please let me/us know if you've met with the girl in person, interacted/discussed extensively and think you are made for each other.

Take care...
I have met once with my family,not for a long time.
Had a chat for almost like 15 mins and then we have interacted with her on msg and phone call.
I have found her calm, a person which smilar to me as we both are virgo ascendant and to be honest i am very much confused about how to be damn sure that this is the person for me for my whole life.
I am gone meet her indvidually on coming monday and might meet her once or twice more, the thing is she is a simple girl well educated and ready to adjust in things so i cant see where we are not matching but to be honest i am not having that vibe or attraction still for her.
I think the decussion would happen for sure, but what are points i am still not sure about.
Thanks.
Deep

Post by Deep »

Pem wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:38 pm The all important Moon signs are not matching in that :
Boy s Moon sign is in Cancer, a watery sign; and
girl s Moon sign is in Aquarius, an air sign. The elements do not mix.
In my humble opinion this is not compatible and the sign rulers are enemies (Saturn & Moon).
Besides, male s Venus is exalted in 7H of marriage and female s Venus is fallen in the Lagna and
in my humble opinion, I do not recommend the union.
Thanks pem ji..i value your opnion and will ask my mom to ask our family astrolger to study both horoscope in depth.
Its just being 31 year and turning 32 i am feeling very stressed as i have came to india after almost 3 years and it is very difficult to find a match for oneself who is living abroad and also not present in India for extensive time to meet the girls.
I already extended my holiday which in a way effect my job back in Newzealand.
I am running against time in a way, and really want to finalise a match before i go back in end of april.
Thanks.