Marriage match

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Hamid

Re: Marriage match

Post by Hamid »

Opinion about Male Chart:

Saturn in 5th house aspects 7th,11th and 2nd house which delays marriage. Plus Jupiter in Libra which is considered as spoilt for marriage. These two delay the marriage till the age of 32 years.

Saturn/Rahu together in 5th house [since in same house and nakshatra therefore rider to nullify this delay does not work].... this gives super delay and gives marriage after the age of 35 years.

But it seems the native will marry within the delay period [Rahu antardasa] such marriages within delay period are unhappy.

Using Ayanamsa 22:50:48 Rahu Antardasa from 16 Jan 2023 to 15 Jan 2026.

For timing we divide the antardasa into 3 parts, when the delay giving planet is also giving the event then as per Guru Krushana Ji the event happens in the first 1/3 of antardasa. BUT I think since Jupiter is also delay giving therefore the event will happen in the 3rd 1/3 portion of Rahu Antardasa that means in Mid 2025.

A POST BY MR.PEM IS ALSO BEING QUOTED AS REFERENCE "do not defy Saturn order for delay of marriage".

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Deep wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:46 am I have met once with my family,not for a long time.
Had a chat for almost like 15 mins and then we have interacted with her on msg and phone call.
I have found her calm, a person which smilar to me as we both are virgo ascendant and to be honest i am very much confused about how to be damn sure that this is the person for me for my whole life.
I am gone meet her indvidually on coming monday and might meet her once or twice more, the thing is she is a simple girl well educated and ready to adjust in things so i cant see where we are not matching but to be honest i am not having that vibe or attraction still for her.
I think the decussion would happen for sure, but what are points i am still not sure about.
Just a few quick observations of the prospective bride's birth-chart, that you might want to know while considering the alliance:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kanya Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara-Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi... who is strongly placed in his Swasthana in Simha Rashi, the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization etc., where he is not happy or comfortable.
2. Lagna Lord and current Maha-Dasha lord Mercury/Budha is conjunct Sun/Ravi and placed in the 12th house of, Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization etc. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra. Incidentally, Venus/Shukra is the 2nd lord placed alongside Udaya Lagna in Kanya Rashi, which happens to be his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. Hence, is not preferred.
3. Moon/Chandra, the Mano-Karaka is placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana in Kumbha-Rashi and conjunct a Vakra or Retrograde Saturn/Shani-dev. So, the native is currently in the midst of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. The native would probably be accustomed to Saturn/Shani-dev's influence.
4.Jupiter/Guru-dev, is the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana. He also happens to be a Badha-Karaka. He is placed in the 2nd house of Wealth and Family Expansion. He is conjunct Rahu and also in Sukshma Parivarthana, at the Nakshatra level.

Take care...
Deep

Post by Deep »

Buddy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:25 pm Hi,
Deep wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:46 am I have met once with my family,not for a long time.
Had a chat for almost like 15 mins and then we have interacted with her on msg and phone call.
I have found her calm, a person which smilar to me as we both are virgo ascendant and to be honest i am very much confused about how to be damn sure that this is the person for me for my whole life.
I am gone meet her indvidually on coming monday and might meet her once or twice more, the thing is she is a simple girl well educated and ready to adjust in things so i cant see where we are not matching but to be honest i am not having that vibe or attraction still for her.
I think the decussion would happen for sure, but what are points i am still not sure about.
Just a few quick observations of the prospective bride's birth-chart, that you might want to know while considering the alliance:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kanya Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara-Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi... who is strongly placed in his Swasthana in Simha Rashi, the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization etc., where he is not happy or comfortable.
2. Lagna Lord and current Maha-Dasha lord Mercury/Budha is conjunct Sun/Ravi and placed in the 12th house of, Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization etc. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra. Incidentally, Venus/Shukra is the 2nd lord placed alongside Udaya Lagna in Kanya Rashi, which happens to be his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. Hence, is not preferred.
3. Moon/Chandra, the Mano-Karaka is placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana in Kumbha-Rashi and conjunct a Vakra or Retrograde Saturn/Shani-dev. So, the native is currently in the midst of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. The native would probably be accustomed to Saturn/Shani-dev's influence.
4.Jupiter/Guru-dev, is the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana. He also happens to be a Badha-Karaka. He is placed in the 2nd house of Wealth and Family Expansion. He is conjunct Rahu and also in Sukshma Parivarthana, at the Nakshatra level.

Take care...
Thanks for the insight !!
Raj_321

Post by Raj_321 »

Deep wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:26 pm
Sujit wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:20 am Have you checked with family astrologer.
Hi sujit sir,
Yes but they have given only the gun matching.
Have asked for a detailed study but have not got any response yet.
I went to a nadi jotish also in december since i am in India and have been really concern about the marriage issue as he told me that its written the first marriage would break in few months or even engament will break.
I would or my wife would cheat.
And he didnt tell me the name but gave me letters of the starting and ending of the words and like she would have gone to work or study away from house or is living away and her house is 4 hr distance from mine in north or west direction and her father would be similar to a god names or victory. And her sun and mercury would be together.
Her venus would be placed single in a house and jupiter would be in kark , dhanu , singh or meen rashi.
And she would not be eldest kid.
I have done all the puja and remedies mentioned in the upay chapter that nadi jostish opened.
To be very honest i am not finding the match according to my expectations.
Thanks
The thing about cheating and everything comes under freewill. It is written, does not mean that it will happen. It means that you will get chances, but if you take it or not is in the person's hands.

Before matching, can you please confirm the following,
1) you are a problem solver, and likes to solve problems with aggression
2) You would have gotten into relationships, but they would not have sustained.
3) You are someone who has a high moral value, who would not have wanted relationships just for the sake of it.
4) Girl is a thinker and likes to question everything - especially she might have asked you more about your finances, education and family.

also, consider this
this girl will settle in a foreign country, and check if your expectations and future plans are matching in that sense
Deep

Post by Deep »

Raj_321 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:19 pm
Deep wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:26 pm
Hi sujit sir,
Yes but they have given only the gun matching.
Have asked for a detailed study but have not got any response yet.
I went to a nadi jotish also in december since i am in India and have been really concern about the marriage issue as he told me that its written the first marriage would break in few months or even engament will break.
I would or my wife would cheat.
And he didnt tell me the name but gave me letters of the starting and ending of the words and like she would have gone to work or study away from house or is living away and her house is 4 hr distance from mine in north or west direction and her father would be similar to a god names or victory. And her sun and mercury would be together.
Her venus would be placed single in a house and jupiter would be in kark , dhanu , singh or meen rashi.
And she would not be eldest kid.
I have done all the puja and remedies mentioned in the upay chapter that nadi jostish opened.
To be very honest i am not finding the match according to my expectations.
Thanks
The thing about cheating and everything comes under freewill. It is written, does not mean that it will happen. It means that you will get chances, but if you take it or not is in the person's hands.

Before matching, can you please confirm the following,
1) you are a problem solver, and likes to solve problems with aggression
2) You would have gotten into relationships, but they would not have sustained.
3) You are someone who has a high moral value, who would not have wanted relationships just for the sake of it.
4) Girl is a thinker and likes to question everything - especially she might have asked you more about your finances, education and family.

also, consider this
this girl will settle in a foreign country, and check if your expectations and future plans are matching in that sense
Hi,

1. Yes i am problem solver, i tend to find priblems which people miss or does not want to solve and i sometime take a task to fix things which indeed have costed me problem at my work place and with my boss and fellow employees also.
And ya i do solve problem with a bit of agression.

2.I only had been into only one relationship which i think it was as later on the person just bluntly denied and yes it does not sustained for a long time and very short period.

3.yes i am very old skool person in love and relationship, i literally kept my ex for 9 years in my heart and i dont go for realtionship for sake of it.i have high moral regarding relationships romanctically and even with my frnds also.

4. Yes she have asked me about family, finances and education and my settlement plan abroad as i live in NewZealand from past 7 years .

To be honest we are very similar in term of personality and likes and dislikes but even thought she is the personality wise the person i want , i am not getting that inner voice that i should go for this match.
And i am really very confused.

Thanks.
Deep

Post by Deep »

Sujit sir, please give your feedback.
As i have exlated venus i dont think i will ever get the girl i am looking for as its just a dream and this girl is nice ,well spoken and sincere in her career.
Please have look at the charts sir
Thanks.