Will I lose my job?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

cappgal

Will I lose my job?

Post by cappgal »

Hello Noel and lovely people

I am going through a hard time at work and wondered will I be dismissed and lose my job? Happy to Gove more detail on situation if need

My birthday is 26.12.1983 at 20.16pm Born in portsmouth, United Kingdom.

Thank you
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Will I lose my job?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Cappgal, it is nice to see others replying to your questions and giving such good advice. OK, I'll have a go and see what I can make of your situation.

Firstly your chart shows you to be pretty impatient and sometimes impulsive, so you really do need to find a way to calm and settle that busy, worrying mind of yours. Did I tell you that in a previous reading? I am sure I would have. You certainly have enough earth to counter that excessive Fire and Air that you have been pushing this excessive thinking. You have a lot of Water too in Scorpio and the 4th house. Thus you have the capacity to find peace within but you have to work at it. That's why I have those free meditations on my website, so you can find one way to calm down and find healing within.

OK, so you think you will lose your job... oh deary me, that is a worry. What do you do and why do you worry about it? What has brought this situation about?

Hmm, things have been changing for you and this has no doubt upset you. Fundamental change has occured with planets entering your 7th house (I use the Whole Sign house system). Then there is Mars applying to your North Node signaling dynamic change in direction, plus your Midheaven has been uplifted by Uranus and the transiting North Node. These points, Midheaven and North Node, are points of direction, ambition and fate, so I expect something deep is happening for you.

What direction will you take? Well, you are stubborn and don't like to take orders, you have a child to take care of too and that will always take precedence in your decision-making. You know all about hardship and have learned to manage those tough times. Those hardships have helped forge strong compassion and kindness that you can't hold in, you must share it. No matter what happens, and I don't know what is brewing in your psyche, you will always find a path with a heart.

Trust yourself, back yourself, and give yourself time to consolidate the changes I mentioned above re transits to North Node and Midheaven. Things have changed for you but they are deep and you need to slow things down to be able to recognise them. This is why I suggest that you do something to slow down and calm your mind. If you are always thinking and filling your thoughts with a continual stream of your own dialogue then you simply can't hear what your psyche wants to tell you.

Now is the time to get started on the path of internal silence, but remember, it takes time and you can't rush it.
cappgal

Post by cappgal »

Hi Noel,

You are a star and yes my child really helps me calm and centre my thoughts. Work was going really well about 8 months in but when I first joined I was opposed by jealous and threatened forces in the work environment due to my role being one that creates change but also highlights where areas and who those area of weaknesses are. My superior even said alot of people will be ruffled by my role and that happened since day 1.

Right now malicious lies about me are being spread that I have something personal against a member of my team, this all arose when I showed a case where people had complained and where my self have noticed this individual is nor collaborating as a team or adhering to process very simple ones which effect the rest of the team. I feel now I I being targeted. When I was approa he'd and accused of this I asked for evidence and was told they had none and no specifics. So I knew this was all verbal slander towards me making up storeis. But wondered will I lose my job even though I am innocent?

And you are spot on this has been in my thoughts all weekend but it's because it's it's to injustice.

Thank you so much Noel
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Thank you for your kind words. I'll add that your Leo and that Fire/Air dominance shows that you speak truth even to your detriment. In other words you can't hold back when you see injustice and have to speak up. That's your job and they picked the right person, but a company culture of back stabbing and dishonesty is a force to be reckoned with. You've done what you were thrown into the ring to do but did they have a plan or provide you with the support they knew you would need? It seems that upfront and honest is not always well received by those who are hiding their nastiness.

OK, let's see what Tarot has to say:
Cappgal - 8 Wands - once fired the arrow can not be brought back, you sometimes act before planning how to manage the outcome - very Leo Asc and those you have shed light on are not happy, like cockroaches scuttling in the torch light
Your Boss - 10 Swords - distressed and at witts end over the situation
Situation at work - The Moon - dishonesty, hidden issues floating throughout work environment
Work focal issue - Ace Wands - it needs a complete new start, an overhaul of staff and culture
Where to look for support - 8 Swords - boss is not ready, he/she is feeling trapped, you are both forced to wait for the right time to act, and that also needs a plan
Short term outcome - 3 Wands - hmm, this is a thinking/planning card, it may be saying that you need to step back from the battle-front for a while, let things settle while you develop a suitable strategy to move forward with
Long term outcome - Knight of Swords - a bright opportunity that is just right for you, nice card
What you can do - 4 Wands - look to friends and support network, not sure if that is at work or in your social life

Summary - the cards basically confirm what we said, your boss is caught in a situation that he/she is finding it hard to control. You probably need to step back a bit and let things settle, speak with your boss and work out a strategy, a plan on how to manage the mess that has risen in light of your investigation. I hope this helps.
cappgal

Post by cappgal »

Awww amazing Noel, that's exactly what I am doing I'm stepping right back and letting things fall apart for themselves till the business sees where it is all going wrong I.e cockroaches :)

It sounds like I won't lose my job and positive outcome is ahead..just I need to step back which I shall, thanks so much as I know it's all rumors and slandar but thank you for coming the bright light end of tunnel