Am I destined to be alone?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

cappgal

Am I destined to be alone?

Post by cappgal »

Hello this is a message for Noel,

I've gone through some trying time in last 4 years and wondered will I ever find a good man and marry or am I destined to be alone.

My birthday is 26.12.1983 at 20.16pm Born in portsmouth, United Kingdom.

Any help or insight would be so appreciated thank you
Greenfigure88%

Re: Am I destined to be alone?

Post by Greenfigure88% »

You have Venus in detriment, in Scorpio, conjunct Saturn in Scorpio! This is a loose conjunction! Like 10 degrees apart!

You also have Chiron (the wounded healer) in the Venusian sign of Taurus!

So there does seem to be signs of love troubles in your chart!

But, not everything in life is fated 100%! As the same as your love life!

I wouldn't be surprised with your Chiron in Taurus that have had your heart broken somewhere in your youth! This might have affected your love life later! Also, your Chiron in Taurus is oppose your Venus in Scorpio, adding more weight to your love/relationship issues! And it also adds more weight to any heartbreak you suffered during youth!

The antidote to all of this may have more than one part to it!

A). There may be too much powerplay in your relationships and there may be a need to compromise! Your Venus and Saturn conjunction in Scorpio may signify both partners needing the other to 'agree' or 'submit' to the other! It does not have to be this way! You have Libra in your chart learn to compromise.

B). There are some communication issues within your chart! Your North Node (spiritual life path) is in Gemini, the sign of communication! There may be a part of you that has a hard time talking about what you want, or talking about your needs! Add in your Mercury retrograde, in Libra, the sign of relationships! You may have issues talking (Mercury) about things in your relationships (Libra)! So communication is a huge puzzle for you!

And finally,

C). You have Sun in Capricorn square Moon in Libra! The Sun squaring the Moon in a chart may signify an indecisive person! It may also signify a confused person, about what they want! There can be too loose, or weak, sense, of self, here, that needs to be addressed! The Sun square Moon is not written in stone but it can be corrected and worked on! Also a Sun square Moon may be a person that feels like they are pulled in two directions! Work on satisfying your Sun in Capricorn's need for making solid decisions, and your Moon in Libra's need to please other people!

You are not doomed to be single forever! But some of these issues if worked on can help you woo in a new partner!
cappgal

Post by cappgal »

This is absolutley spot on. My first relationship was a disaster and I knew I was carrying that into my current even though I treated my partners all so well it was my self that changed in being a weaker more compromising version of myself which lead me to be walked all over and cheated on and suffer abuse.

The last relationship I actually for the first time ever tried to tackle point b and it was very hard but I finally did it and when I spoke to my needs and what I wanted or what was upsetting me I felt such relief instead of holding it all in. But that relationship funny enough mirrored ny first one when I was 20. Point c I also have mastered in my last relationship that brought awareness to me that j thought I knew what I wanted but I now know what actually I want and havinga child has helped cement that :)

With pint A due to the pain of my first relationship I fell into a bad cycle of over compromising which I have learnt now moving forwards to not do and I then abandoned myself in the process. If it does not feel right I won't compromise myself.

All the above is spot on thanks so much. I was wondering does the chart indicate a timing or period of marriage or meeting the right one. I know vertex plays a role :)
cappgal

Post by cappgal »

And now my ex just sent me roses and chocolates for valentines day haha and no idea why as we haven't been together or spoken for 2 years