Is this relationship promising?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
shilpa086

Is this relationship promising?

Post by shilpa086 »

Female birth details
DOB- 15.09.1986
TOB - 11:35 am
POB - Bhandup, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Male birth details
DOB- 10.11.1983
TOB - 11:30 pm
POB - Nagod, Madhya Pradesh
Attachments
Female chart.png
Female chart.png (147.72 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
Male chart.png
Male chart.png (133.48 KiB) Viewed 1837 times
shilpa086

Re: Is this relationship promising?

Post by shilpa086 »

My relationship houses are very weak i know leading to breakages, although i put in lot of efforts its of no use in the end.
What about him? are both of our charts somewhat promising to eachother for long life?
shilpa086

Post by shilpa086 »

Saturn - It is in the 1st house... causing punarphoo dosha... breakup of engagement... spouse been not the first choice... delay in marriage.. etc..
Now venus 7th Cuspal Sublord is in star of rahu and sub of mercury and mercury is in star of sun.

Though Venus is occupying 11th and owns 7th and 12th... but since mars is in venus star... venus looses it signification of 11th and 7th. 7th is the primary house of marriage... Now venus is in libra and 12th cusp also falls in libra.. they are in conjunction... so venus will signifiy 12th house( one of the not so good house of marriage)...

Rahu is in 5th( supportive house of marriage). It is in sign of Jupiter. Jupiter is in 4th and owns 2nd and 5th. Now Mars is in 2nd and rahu is in 5th. Jupiter looses it signification of 2nd and 5th...

Rahu is in Mercury star.. So Mercury looses its signification of house that is owns(8,11) and occupies(10)..

Sun is in its own sign in 10th house...

So venus signification...
Venus as a planet - 12
Starlord Rahu - 5,4
Sublord Mercury - none
Mercury's starlord Sun - 10

Venus is saying that I will give you marriage(5th house signification) one of the supportive house of marriage... however it will come with troubles 10,4,12... unhappy married life...

Moving ahead.... 2nd Inns---- 2nd Marriage not promised in the chart... reason... 7th Cuspal Sublord Venus is in libra sign( Libra is movable sign)... but your 7th Cuspal Sublord Venus is in Rahu star. Now Rahu is in pisces(dual sign).. some hope.... but your 7th cuspal sublord is not connected with either 2nd or 11th...

Also your 2nd Cuspal Sublord Jupiter is not connected with either 7th or 11th house...

So 2nd Marriage is not promised in the chart.
shilpa086

Post by shilpa086 »

Hi anyone can reply please?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi shilpa086.

Apologies for the delay in responding.

However, you are describing the matter in Vedic terminology but posted your charts in Western format.
I do not know much about Vedic astrology which is quite different from Western astrology, so I'm not sure how to respond as I'm not understanding much of what you've written and can't respond in the same astrology language.

Perhaps it would be better if you post your query in the Vedic astrology area of this forum ?

If you wish me to go ahead from a western astrology viewpoint then it might be a good idea to read some of my other posts in this Synastry area and see if that's the kind of interpretation you would be happy with.
If you decide to go ahead with this, then I must warn you that it could be a week before I am able to attend to it.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
shilpa086

Post by shilpa086 »

Hi Admin no worries i can have the findings in english format as well,
i want you to go ahead with this reading although if it take a week i can wait for a week.
Any kind of help will be very greatful.

Thanks and regards,
Shilpa
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi shilpa,

Please see my 'pm' to you.

Thank you,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]