Last phase of Venus/Ketu Dasha was very difficult. I hope Sun Mahadasha will improve my Career/Life

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Hsu

Re: Last phase of Venus/Ketu Dasha was very difficult. I hope Sun Mahadasha will improve my Career/Life

Post by Hsu »

VedicGent and Sujit. Thank you for the clarification.
Raj_321

Re: Last phase of Venus/Ketu Dasha was very difficult. I hope Sun Mahadasha will improve my Career/Life

Post by Raj_321 »

hsur2425 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:04 am Date of Birth: June 25, 1971. Time of Birth: 5:45 PM Indian Standard Time. Place of Birth: Navsari Gender: Male

Any ideas on how Sun Mahadasha will be regarding my career? Continuing to have lots of problems at work.

Here is what I determined on my own, I am fairly new to Vedic astrology.

Scorpio Ascendant - Jyestha Nakshatra
Cancer Moon Sign - Pushya Nakshatra

Sun, I believe, is a functional benefic for Scorpio Ascendant.

Sun - Gemini - 8th House - Ardra Nakshatra Pads 3(Nakshatra lord: RAHU :shock: ).
Mercury - Gemini - 8th House - Ardra Nakshatra Pads 3(Nakshatra lord: RAHU :shock: ).

Mercury is Combust - Seems around 5 Degrees from Sun,

Lagna Lord - Mars is Ucha- Mars Dhanishta 2

Rahu is in Capricorn with Mars. Rahu Sharavana Pada 4

Shadbala Sun - 576 (Seems to vary based on software) - Rupas - 8.8

Thank you for your help!
You started your Ve dasha in your 30's. And it shows that you enjoyed life's materialism to its fullest. You gradually built wealth over these years, and have enjoyed good partnership. You must have transformed your career in your 30's and even with less expertise during that time, you would have flourished. This period of Ve Ke would have asked for more efforts which would not have been common to you prior to it.

The dasha of Sun will transform you ask for a disciplined approach from you towards your job.
Hsu

Post by Hsu »

Yes at 30 I did have to change my role. I have had considerable struggle throughout my career with slow growth. but the worst was Venus/Ketu or now I feel was more to do with Dasha Sandhi of sun Dasha from venus - final 2 years of Shukra Dasha. As for material wealth I would not say I have flourished but supported my family likely because of the Dur yoga and Graham yoga. Pranam, thank you for your unique insights.
seeker72

Post by seeker72 »

Like others have said, your sun is strong but in bad place. You may have some changes through this period. you've said some problems at work, is this due to your boss or are there younger employees that are causing problems? My estimate is till the end of 2024 is going to be a bit tough. Things will get better from the beginning of 2025. You can manage all of this and come out of this. Be patient and flexible at work place.
Just curious, do you have a younger sibling? if so are there any issues to him or with him? is there any spiritual interest in you?
Hsu

Post by Hsu »

Thank you for the questions as I have not touched on it. My boss’s boss is impacting my raises and spreading false information. It's almost at a legal point but I need to patiently think through my actions now. Yes ,my brothers have not been close to me since I left home when I was a teenager. So for my knowledge what is the main point for the end of 2024 date? are you looking at Sun’s antar dasha or rahu/ketu or something else. Yes, I am spiritual but can be better if I can learn to meditate. I have not been able to find a good guru to teach me. Pranam, thank you again for your deep understanding.
seeker72

Post by seeker72 »

Okay , the antardashas of Ma and Ra will not be that great. Looks like you are going to go legal, it will be sat antardasha when the result will come in your favor. Your spiritual aspect will get direction from Ket antardasha.
Hsu

Post by Hsu »

Excellent. Thank you for the details seeker72