Do Not Defy Saturn s Orders for Delay of Marriage

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Pem

Do Not Defy Saturn s Orders for Delay of Marriage

Post by Pem »

Hello Members
An important principle for learning of the behaviour of Saturn:
I came across a female s chart with an Aquarius Asc, Saturn placed in 5H, where
this person defiantly, against parent s wishes, married a young man to satisfy his wish.
They married in the Jupiter MD, had a child, and subsequently in the following Saturn MD
when Saturn had its reign, at a weak point, Saturn took away the life of the husband and she
is now a widow and this could continue to the end of Saturn MD.
Lesson : Never disobey Saturn s orders when delay of marriage is evidenced. Saturn is a debt
collector, task master, and does not seem to show favour even when he is supposed to be a Friend.
So Saturn either gives Divorce or Death of partner as a punishment for being defiant.
Saturn does his duty.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Re: Do Not Defy Saturn s Orders for Delay of Marriage

Post by Hamid »

VERY TRUE;

Saturn placement in the 5th house delays marriage.

" Any marriage performed within the delay period ends up in separation either by death of spouse or Divorce"

I am these days writing my book KAT VOLUME 3 which deals with marriage/ delays astrologically and their ultimate results.
This hand written Volume 3 will be in 3 parts containing about 30 example charts in each section.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Pem

Post by Pem »

This work is great and I am sure it will benefit interested readers.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Chetan

Post by Chetan »

How do you define the delay period for Saturn in the 5th house? 35-36 the maturity age of saturn?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

When delay is by Saturn:
27 years and 6 months less the number of months equal to the number of degrees of saturn placement.

EXAMPLE:
Taking Scorpio ascendant and Saturn is placed in Pisces 7 degree this will mean 27 years 6 months minus 7 months resultantly delay will be 26 years 11 months.

When Saturn gives full delay:
1. Its placement in the natal 5th house.
2. Its placement in the 5th house in the Navamsa chart.
3. We take 2nd, 7th and 11th house from ascendant as upachaya houses for marriage. It should aspect these houses [as it does when placed in 5th house] or their lord. It may aspect the houses or its lord [some houses and some lords].
4. It is placed with the lord of these houses.
5. It is placed in these upachaya houses.
6. THE LORDS OF NAVAMSA 2,7 n 11 are not considered but sight on the Navamsa houses 2,7,n 11 is considered equal to as it does in natal chart.

According to my research marriage can still take place within the delay period but it is destined to be unhappy and ends up either by divorce or death of the spouse.
Marriage within the delay period is the main reason for divorce/death of spouse.
My KAT Volume 3,4,5 will be completed in about 3 months and will contain more than 100 charts elaborating this piece of work done by me.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Saturn is not the only factor in giving delay:

others are: Jupiter, n combination of Moon/Rahu, Saturn /Rahu, Venus / Rahu, Saturn / Moon, Saturn/ Venus, their delays are different and start from the end of Saturn delay. [valid both in natal as well as navamsa charts]

Merely observation of presence of these is not enough, there are factors which nullify these delays.
Jupiter in Libra [either in Natal or Navamsa] gives delay and there is no combination to nullify it.

MY OBSERVATION:
No matter how many times you marry within the delay period all will have an unhappy ending.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Chetan wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:34 am How do you define the delay period for Saturn in the 5th house? 35-36 the maturity age of saturn?

The end of delay period only signifies the end of the period in which normally a marriage do not take place but after this the native still will get married in the antardasa favouring event.
Hamid
Chetan

Post by Chetan »

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.... :D
Greenfigure88%

Post by Greenfigure88% »

I agree. I have went against Saturn's wishes before and got punished for it. Although Saturn is a great compass to know if you are on the right path in life.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Greenfigure88% wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:21 am I agree. I have went against Saturn's wishes before and got punished for it. Although Saturn is a great compass to know if you are on the right path in life.
how did you find out you went against Saturn's wishes and not against other planets.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit