Do Not Defy Saturn s Orders for Delay of Marriage

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Sujit

Re: Do Not Defy Saturn s Orders for Delay of Marriage

Post by Sujit »

Pem wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:01 pm Hello Members
An important principle for learning of the behaviour of Saturn:
I came across a female s chart with an Aquarius Asc, Saturn placed in 5H, where
this person defiantly, against parent s wishes, married a young man to satisfy his wish.
They married in the Jupiter MD, had a child, and subsequently in the following Saturn MD
when Saturn had its reign, at a weak point, Saturn took away the life of the husband and she
is now a widow and this could continue to the end of Saturn MD.
Lesson : Never disobey Saturn s orders when delay of marriage is evidenced. Saturn is a debt
collector, task master, and does not seem to show favour even when he is supposed to be a Friend.
So Saturn either gives Divorce or Death of partner as a punishment for being defiant.
Saturn does his duty.
Regards
Sorry. i dont agree with you AND is misleading. for learning purposes include birth details.
for Aquarius Saturn rules the ascendant would not cause harm.
for relationships, spouse you need to see 7th and marital happiness can be seen from 4th, 2nd and or 11th.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Greenfigure88%

Post by Greenfigure88% »

Sujit wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:26 pm
Greenfigure88% wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:21 am I agree. I have went against Saturn's wishes before and got punished for it. Although Saturn is a great compass to know if you are on the right path in life.
how did you find out you went against Saturn's wishes and not against other planets.
Hi Sujit,

Saturn usually wants you to do what your intuition tells you to, or at least wants you to do something that increases your probability for happiness. The universe, or God, will usually give you signs. And your luck increases if you follow these intuitive hunches, or signs, from the universe. Go against it (Saturn's voice, intuition, signs from God) and you usually suffer. Unless the signs are long term signs (like signs for when you should move have more of time range).

I read books on intuition, signs from the universe/God, and books on Saturn. If I usually go against Saturn, I suffer!
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Greenfigure88% wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:14 pm
Greenfigure88% wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:21 am I agree. I have went against Saturn's wishes before and got punished for it. Although Saturn is a great compass to know if you are on the right path in life.
how did you find out you went against Saturn's wishes and not against other planets.
Hi Sujit,

Saturn usually wants you to do what your intuition tells you to, or at least wants you to do something that increases your probability for happiness. The universe, or God, will usually give you signs. And your luck increases if you follow these intuitive hunches, or signs, from the universe. Go against it (Saturn's voice, intuition, signs from God) and you usually suffer. Unless the signs are long term signs (like signs for when you should move have more of time range).

I read books on intuition, signs from the universe/God, and books on Saturn. If I usually go against Saturn, I suffer!
it appears your learning is in western astrology. ok. good luck.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Greenfigure88%

Post by Greenfigure88% »

Sujit wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:24 pm
Greenfigure88% wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:14 pm

Hi Sujit,

it appears your learning is in western astrology. ok. good luck.
Haha, that is fine. Good luck to you too!
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Sujit wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:30 pm
this person defiantly, against parent s wishes, married a young man to satisfy his wish.
They married in the Jupiter MD, had a child, and subsequently in the following Saturn MD
when Saturn had its reign, at a weak point, Saturn took away the life of the husband and she
Lesson : Never disobey Saturn s orders when delay of marriage is evidenced. Saturn is a debt
collector, task master, and does not seem to show favour even when he is supposed to be a Friend.
So Saturn either gives Divorce or Death of partner as a punishment for being defiant.
Saturn does his duty.
Regards
Sorry. i dont agree with you AND is misleading. for learning purposes include birth details.
for relationships, spouse you need to see 7th and marital happiness can be seen from 4th, 2nd and or 11th.
Sujit JI;

Delay in marriage and quality regarding happiness are 2 different things.
For Aquarius I think it will delay the marriage and this marriage since will happen after the delay period ends therefore may not be unhappy.
This is an interesting subject.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Pem

Post by Pem »

Unquote

Birth details of others cannot be published without their permission. sorry.
So that means that Lagnas of Makara and Kumbha will also be favoured for Sade Sathi - maybe as
these people have had or do not commit any sins. So Saturn turns a blind eye on his ruling signs and
favours them with moksha.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Why is Saturn the furthest away and is positioned behind the rest of all visible planets.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Sujit wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:30 pm
Saturn does his duty.
Regards
Sujit Ji,

There are riders to delay which nullify delay.

Will discuss SATURN only.

If there is a chart in which we have determined that Saturn and only saturn delay is present.

THEN RIDER:

1] Lord of the ascendant and the lord 9th house have 5:9 relationship, or they are placed in one house in the natal chart except in the ascendant and the 6th house.
2] Lord of the 2nd house and the lord of the 9th house have 5:9 relationship or they are placed in one house in the natal chart except the ascendant and the 6th house.
3] The lord of Ascendant, 2nd house and the 9th house should in no way have any connection with the 6th lord by being placed in the 6th house or with the lord of the 6th house.
4] The lord of the ascendant and the lord of the 9th house//// The lord of the 2nd house and the 9th house have 4:10 relationship in this case I have observed that it will not work if one of the planet involved is natural enemy of the other.

If the above rider is present then it also automatically nullifies Jupiter delay also.
When Jupiter gives delay by being placed in Libra in natal or Navamsa chart [this delay is around 24 yrs and 6 months ] ...... There is no combination or riders to it.

Please note: In Saturn and Jupiter delay we only look and consider the natal chart and placement of planets no reference to navamsa chart for karakanshas is made, as the SUPER DELAYS ARE SEPARATE and their delays are nullified by Karakansas only.

In other words the riders to DELAY and SUPER DELAY are different and do not interfere with each other.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
sara009

Post by sara009 »

Very nice sharing.