Rahu/Ketu transits in 2023

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

roci

Rahu/Ketu transits in 2023

Post by roci »

Hello Guru's

I am curious to know about the impact of rahu maharaj and ketu Maharaj transits this year for my birth chart.

in my chart, Rahu is in 4th house (Aries sign, 7 deg) and Ketu in 10th house (Libra Sign, 7 deg). And also I ll will be in Ketu Mahadasa and Rahu Antaradasa soon.

Given that transit rahu/ketu will be transiting over natal rahu/ketu, and also they ll be in nakshatra exchanges..how this transit ll impact me. Positive or negative?

thanks
roci
Pem

Re: Rahu/Ketu transits in 2023

Post by Pem »

Hello Roci
Your question will mean more when tob, dob and pob are given as there
may be other factors for an astrologer to take into consideration.
What is your religious belief as it may be necessary to give the necessary
protection to pacify these malefics.
Are you doing any remedial measures at the moment ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
roci

Post by roci »

below are my details

DOB 05 May 1986
Tob 1:16 AM (Capricon Lagna)
Pob ; Mysore India

Spiritual.. not so religious..
just morning prayers

thanks
roci
Pem

Post by Pem »

Need to pacify Rahu n Ketu for 21 weeks consecutively with ghee lights to ward off it's evil, on Tuesdays or Sundays at Rahukalam. Lights to be lit to Ma Dhurga n Lord Ganesh. See the unpleasantness going on in the world at this transit in Aries n Libra.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
roci

Post by roci »

Pem wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:58 am Need to pacify Rahu n Ketu for 21 weeks consecutively with ghee lights to ward off it's evil, on Tuesdays or Sundays at Rahukalam. Lights to be lit to Ma Dhurga n Lord Ganesh. See the unpleasantness going on in the world at this transit in Aries n Libra.
this transit has negative impact for my chart?
Pem

Post by Pem »

Rahu is not comfortable in sign of Aries and also Ketu in Libra. I have clearly asked you to look at the turmoil in the world at present with these transits. So take cover or bravely face challenges.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
sara009

Post by sara009 »

Hi,
Ketu Mahadasha is all about transformation, balance, and spirituality. This time period will teach you some hard life lesson but don't worry at the end you will be more powerful and learned person. Let me explain how it will impact you:
Transformation: Suppose you have habit of trusting people blindly. You face sometimes deceitful behaviour, more than three times but you believe that okay, it does not matter. Now what will happen in ketu Mahadasha, many people will come into your life just as lesson until you learn your lesson it is hard truth. So you have to sit, think and change your that habit. Focus on repeated cycles. That will be your transformation.
Balance: This is very important phase of life. Whether it is job, relations or career, you should try to create balance in each. Give equal time to each field and most important thing also care about yourself too. Don't expect much from others
Spirituality: Ketu Mahadasha is enhance spiritual learnings. You may develop interest in astrology, occult science, angel numbers, meditation, holistic medicines, tarots, dreams etc. Keep eyes open you may find your soul brothers/ sisters, soul family and true soul mate after learning highly karmic lesson.