Delay in conceiving

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

redruby001

Delay in conceiving

Post by redruby001 »

Any indications of conceving anytime soon? Trying for second child since 1.5 years, no luck.

Dob nov 20, 1988
Time :7:51am
Place delhi india.

Taking fertility treatment no success. Thanks
Pem

Re: Delay in conceiving

Post by Pem »

Giving date of marriage and dob of first child will help assess behaviour of planets in chart..
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

I hope you consulted an Endocrinologist for guidance.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

DATA USED;
Date of Birth: 20 Nov 1988
Time of Birth: 7:51 morning.
Long: 77 E 13
Lat 28 N 40
Ayanamsa Used: 22:48:52

Present Antardasa: Jupiter From: 30 dec 2021 to 30 august 2024
FIRST FORTNIGHT OF APRIL [ I could not be very sure whether 2023 or 2024] But say hopefully this year.

The calculation is for the details provided.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
redruby001 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:22 pm Taking fertility treatment no success. Thanks
You are in the midst of Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha ruling 7th & 12th houses, powerfully placed in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona in Tula Rashi. Incidentally, you are at the fag end of Rahu Antara (perhaps the combination has instigated/initiated you on fertility treatment). Otherwise, in my humble opinion...I don't foresee a pressing need for such intervention. Anyways, it would help if you were to provide some insight into the medical diagnosis/reasoning for the same.

That said, upcoming Antara of Purta-Karaka Jupiter/Guru-dev should be conducive. Given Jupiter/Guru-dev's avastha and the fact that he is Vakra or Retorgrade, it would perhaps make sense for you to consider propitiating him by chanting simple mantras on a daily basis.

Take care...
redruby001

Post by redruby001 »

Hi all
Thx for the analysis. The timing of dec 2021 being good period fit well for my twin sister who ended up conceiving around that time. For me, even though the chart indicates this was good period nothing has happened as such we were referred for treatment. Initially husband's results were subpar , no issues with mine.
Marriage date Oct 7, 2016.
First born dec 17, 2018

Also I was experiencing lot of issues in workplace last yr, high stress, colleagues politics due to which i applied for a job in jan. Chances r I might get the role however, In two minds whether I should switch given we r trying for a child. I don't know whether politics at my current place will get worse and if I will lose my job. Any advice would help. Thanks
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Hello
what is your line of work and education.

When both charts have indications then chances for child are good.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
redruby001 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:21 pm Thx for the analysis. The timing of dec 2021 being good period fit well for my twin sister who ended up conceiving around that time. For me, even though the chart indicates this was good period nothing has happened as such we were referred for treatment. Initially husband's results were subpar , no issues with mine.
To me, your reasoning of taking fertility treatment because your husband's initial results were subpar does not make much sense..

Anyways, it would perhaps make sense to share your husband's birth-details to assess weakness, if any in this area. Ideally, it would make sense to validate that aspect as well.

Take care...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Time of birth of child will be helpful for analysis.
One question on one topic only. Don't mix topics, job etc in one thread.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
redruby001

Post by redruby001 »

Buddy wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:48 pm Hi,
redruby001 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:21 pm Thx for the analysis. The timing of dec 2021 being good period fit well for my twin sister who ended up conceiving around that time. For me, even though the chart indicates this was good period nothing has happened as such we were referred for treatment. Initially husband's results were subpar , no issues with mine.
To me, your reasoning of taking fertility treatment because your husband's initial results were subpar does not make much sense..

Anyways, it would perhaps make sense to share your husband's birth-details to assess weakness, if any in this area. Ideally, it would make sense to validate that aspect as well.

Take care...
His dob 25 Sept 1986
Time 4:24pm
Place, bathinda , india

He is not sure about time of birth. Thanks