secret relationship

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Alex22

secret relationship

Post by Alex22 »

Hello,i am in a secret relationship with my co worker for two and a half years now,five years earlier we fell in love and i would like to know the outcome of that relationship?He is formally in mariage with two almost grown kids now.i cant see the end of the affair nor the future...if you need it my date of birth 11 march 1984,23:55 Belgrade, Serbia.his date of birth 14 august 1976,Novi Sad,Serbia.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: secret relationship

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Alex, as requested, here is your tarot reading, and remember, this is for fun purposes only.

Alex: 4 Cups - sad, not seeing the good things in your life, it is possible that you have focused too much of yourself on this relationship and not enough on other aspects that are supporting your personal growth.

Lover: King of Swords, wise and mature, a thinker.

The current situation of your relationship: Queen of Swords, it is in a good place.

Future of relationship short term: 6 Wands, you feel that you are on a winner - 3 Swords, but at the same time you fear that it is a lost cause. This is like sweet and sour, you are happy and satisfied yet you also fear it being taken from you.

Future of relationship long term: 7 Cups - a fantasy, a dream, perhaps yes and perhaps no. This is a difficult card to read as it can say that you are just dreaming, or it could say that your dreams could come true. This will always be variable as long-term predictions are always going to change over time.

Lover's wife: World, she is very important to him in a lot of ways.
His feelings towards his wife: Charioteer, he is protective of her, maybe a bit controlling.
His feelings towards his children: Temperance, he loves his children and is mindful not to harm them in any way.

Overall, your lover is a genuine and nice fellow, but he has two lives: his wife/family and you. Who does he choose?

What is his situation in regards to making a choice between you and his wife/family: Hermit, he has buried his head in the sand and will avoid making a choice for as long as possible.

Alex, predicting the future is one of the hardest things to do. Each possible timeline can be changed with a single thoughtless act or word, it can change in a split second depending on so many factors rendering a prediction like this useless. Life is sometimes like dancing on a knife edge as we all try to stay in a nice safe place without falling down the cracks. I can only suggest that you build your life around yourself, add layers to your life by being proactive, just in case. Not 'knowing' is awful, so be prepared for anything by adding interests, support people, and a social network that you can always fall back on.
Alex22

Post by Alex22 »

Thank you very much,Noel.preety much everything you said is true :D i just hoped that maybe he will be the one to terminate this relationship or to move it forward,but it seems that is not going to happen.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Alex, I know it is difficult, but you have choices too. Go slowly and carefully with this awkward situation as it is so close to your heart and hearts are easily bruised. Be kind to yourself, you are a good person.
Greenfigure88%

Post by Greenfigure88% »

Ooh, secretly relationship! Sounds saucy!