Solar return 2023

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Alex22

Solar return 2023

Post by Alex22 »

Hello, i would really be very grateful if someone can look at my solar return chart for 2023.my birthday is 11 march 1984,23:55,Belgrade,Serbia.To be more specific,i am interested is this year going to be any better than 2022,because last year was soo bad,especially for my health.And off course,love life :D.Anything new and beatiful? :D i am pretty stuck in a forbiden relationship with no future...
Attachments
Screenshot_20230105-174604_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230105-174604_Chrome.jpg (801.31 KiB) Viewed 675 times
Screenshot_20230105-174624_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230105-174624_Chrome.jpg (639.11 KiB) Viewed 675 times
Alex22

Re: Solar return 2023

Post by Alex22 »

I dont know if admin has some free time,but last year's solar return review was soo accurate,it helped a lot,and i would love to hear about this one :D :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Alex22,

Am really busy at the moment but if you can wait a while, and if no-one else responds to your query, I'll certainly do so.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Alex22

Post by Alex22 »

Yes,of course,i will be patient :D thank you
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Alex22,
First of all I note that your Progressed Sun moves into Taurus towards the end of Feb. this year, and given that the Prog. Sun takes 30 years to go through one Sign, this is itself a major marker and a subtle shift of energies.
Taurus is on your Natal 6th House cusp (health matters), and Scorpio (ruled by Pluto) on the Solar Return 6th House cusp. This Prog. Sun opposes your Natal Pluto, so your challenge will be to change your habits completely.
This means the types of foods you eat, exercise regimes, your work routines and so on.

As Pluto is in your 11th House natally (friends, social groups) this area too will gradually change quite considerably throughout this birthday year. Either people/friends/groups who no longer fit in with who you are becoming will leave, or you will leave them behind as you start to find a new 'self' emerging.
Furthermore, your Natal Asc. occurs in the (intercepted) SR 6th House, which suggests that indeed your self image and the image you present to others, will change, which in turn suggests a radical "makeover" and ultimate self-renewal.

Further re your health, natally Taurus on this cusp tends to give a basically strong constitution. As Taurus is ruled by Venus, inevitably the state of your relationships affects your health. In your SR and as mentioned, Scorpio is on this cusp ruled by Pluto in the SR 8th House. Again, this suggests a powerful change in this current relationship of yours, which will be ultimately to your benefit. It won't be easy, but it will free you more than you can possibly imagine and allow you to move on to a far healthier and happier life.

The other ruler of your SR 6th House (Health/Work) is Mars in the SR 12th House, which - in your Natal chart - is also in your 12th House. During the course of this year, these Mars energies will be acting differently, as 'unconscious' urges gradually become more 'conscious'. Yes, you still need time alone to work through all the emotions and deep feelings, but they will be more fruitful as you gradually realise and begin to understand how these subtle internal energies drive you. (This would be a really good period to start a journal in which to write all your feelings, thoughts and experiences of each day as it will enable you to see them objectively and to clean and clear them out of those dark recesses of the mind where they just go around and around in chaos and turmoil).

And there's more !
The Moon-ruled sign of Cancer rises in your SR, and the Moon is in the SR 5th House in...Scorpio. Again this emphasises transformation and renewal, and no less of your attitude and feelings with regard to "love" matters. It's in harmonious aspect to Mercury, Sun and Neptune in the 10th House (career/public status) which suggests that you have much - not only to offer 'in the world out there', but also to gain from others and from your own powerfully growing awareness of 'those in need' of your compassion and talents.

You have so much to give to the world out there, which will help you tremendously to change your life.
But you have to change your habits and routines - which is very hard to do of course - but you of all people and certainly this year, can do it.

Numerologically this year you are in a 21/3 period. In Tarot, "21" is "The World" - which is about self-realisation and fulfilment of "who you are" and where you fit into the greater, higher pattern of Life.
This fits in beautifully with Saturn in the 1st Deg. of Pisces in your 9th House of "Higher Mind", in sextile (harmonious) aspect to your Progressed Sun (the Centre of your Being) and trine your Prog. Pluto as mentioned earlier. It won't be easy and the results of any efforts may not be immediately clear. But it will bring more and more insights and rewards (the "3" part of this year) with every effort and a growing awareness of your "place in life".

Hope this helps and if you have any questions about this, please do ask and I'll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Alex22

Post by Alex22 »

Thank you so much admin :D yes,that was exactly my plan,to get back to healthy way of living,as soon as possible.i just have one question.about possibility of accidental pregnancy.when i looked at solar return chart, ascedent conjuct moon,moon in 5th house and transiting jupiter in 5th,i thought this might be child.i am not planning it and i am not in perefect situation for a child but i am almost 39 years old.