Reading natal and or solar return chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
LL2023

Re: Reading natal and or solar return chart

Post by LL2023 »

:!:
Sujit wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:17 pm
LL2023 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:57 am Hey everyone is anyone able to read birth and solar charts?

I can’t make sense of mine and it’s specifically relating to pregnancy, I’m currently going through ivf and have had two miscarriages and 5 transfers

If anyone is clued up with readings please message me

Thank you
When do you plan the next transfer.
Another astrologer pointed out April-May of this year it’s all she said. I have no idea about it but I’m absolutely terrified of Pluto going into my natal moon - apparently it’s disastrous and not positive.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

LL2023 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:19 pm :!:
LL2023 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:57 am Hey everyone is anyone able to read birth and solar charts?

I can’t make sense of mine and it’s specifically relating to pregnancy, I’m currently going through ivf and have had two miscarriages and 5 transfers

If anyone is clued up with readings please message me

Thank you
Another astrologer pointed out April-May of this year it’s all she said. I have no idea about it but I’m absolutely terrified of Pluto going into my natal moon - apparently it’s disastrous and not positive.
I want to know your plan NOT astrologers.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
LL2023

Post by LL2023 »

Sujit wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:27 pm
LL2023 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:19 pm :!:

I want to know your plan NOT astrologers.
I am paying for tests to be done on my Embryo’s at the moment but I was going to transfer May/June time.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Cross check birth details and verified with past life events, it does not reflect struggles with having a child.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
LL2023

Post by LL2023 »

Sujit wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:05 pm Cross check birth details and verified with past life events, it does not reflect struggles with having a child.
I don’t know what you mean xx