can someone summarize my solar return for 2023?

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
jesusastral

can someone summarize my solar return for 2023?

Post by jesusastral »

Hello, could someone summarize my solar return for this new year 2023? I want to know what things this year will bring me, how it will go in general: love, work, friendships, changes etc..., if someone can help me I would greatly appreciate it, thank you :)

my solar return 2023
my solar return 2023
solar return 2023.png (92.89 KiB) Viewed 979 times
my natal chart:
my natal chart:
my natal chart.png (94.21 KiB) Viewed 979 times
jesusastral

Re: can someone summarize my solar return for 2023?

Post by jesusastral »

I also put the solar revolution and the natal together in case you need it :)
solar return 2023 + natal
solar return 2023 + natal
solar return 2023 and natal.png (101.12 KiB) Viewed 973 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jesusastral,

Thank you for all the charts and data.
I'll look into this and get back to you within the next day or two.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jesusastral,

Certainly this has been and still is an intense and disruptive period for you, not least of all with transiting Uranus going back and forth over your Sun, both in your Natal chart and in your Solar Return in the 8th House for this year and into next year.

I suspect this has involved health matters - particularly your nervous system - and also your work.
Uranus has been in retrograde but turns direct in motion on the 22nd Jan., so much of what has been going on peaks in late Jan. then helps to give resolutions of much that has been troubling you during this past year, through the ensuing few months to end of March, early April.

Sun in Fixed, Earthy Taurus doesn't like change. It clings for security to old habits and ways of being which is what Uranus has been and is forcing you to change, so it can feel particularly upsetting and unsettling. The trick is to just "let go" and allow the new to enter your life - though that's much easier said than done of course. But not only will it be far less painful or traumatic if you can do this, but also release you from much that has held you back in the past.

As you probably know, the Solar Return runs from birthday to birthday each year. However, there's often an overlap - a period when the next SR (in this case the 2023-24 SR) starts to have effect prior to that birthday.
This is in part due to the numerological change of that year. This last SR year was (and is) 16/7 - a year of dramatic change, upsets and upheaval. This turns into 17/8 this year - signifying help from others, a new hopefulness and a resolution of many problems and issues.

So, although you may still feel unsettled, the more you can open yourself to the possibilities behind all these changes, the more exciting, fresh and renewed you and your life will become.

Note: This is - as you requested - just a summary of the main energies around you during this time.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
jesusastral

Post by jesusastral »

If you are right, when the Uranus conjunction Sun transit began, there have been changes. For example, two weeks ago I found a job and for now I am very well and I like it. By the way, what will it mean when the Uranus conjunction Sun transit is direct on January 22? And what do you mean that there is a superstition in the solar return? When you say that it starts to take effect before the birthday, what do you mean that the solar return 2023-24 is already taking effect? or not yet? And if it is not taking effect now, on what dates will it? apart from numerology, has year 8 already started for me? Or will it start on May 5? (On my birthday), So I forgot, can you tell me how love will go this new year? Are there transits or houses that indicate that I will find a partner (love) this year 2023? Thanks

I am using google translator.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jesusastral,

The google translator is very good but obviously can't get everything exactly right.
Relevant to this is your question about "a superstition in the solar return". I can't work out what you mean by that, unless you mean "a resolution...". If this is the word in question, then that means that difficult problems can be resolved or worked out beneficially.

If you were meaning the word "overlap", then yes, some parts of the 2023/24 solar return will slowly start to come into effect during the months preceding the actual solar return date.

Yes, the year 8 has already started for you, but you will feel its effects more strongly on or after your birthday this year.

Re love matters, relationships may not go smoothly as you will perhaps be feeling or holding some hurt or pain from some previous relationship which interferes with any new relationship. This doesn't mean that there won't be relationships in your life, just that you are changing so much that you are looking for new and different kinds of partners. It might be that someone 'older' or more mature comes into your life; a 'professional' person, or mentor perhaps, possibly someone in your work area.

Hope this helps.
Best,
Admin.
jesusastral

Post by jesusastral »

Now I have understood everything, thank you very much admin, I appreciate and admire you 🙏