Business venture

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

clairvoyance

Business venture

Post by clairvoyance »

Hi, I have been going through a huge set back in my career. For the past 7years I am unemployed. Now I intend starting a business consulting of my own in Dubai. Would like to know whether I would be successful.

DOB 2nd November 1965
Time 7.25am
Place Chennai.
Pem

Re: Business venture

Post by Pem »

Biirthtime seems inaccurate.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
clairvoyance

Post by clairvoyance »

Dear Pem, Checked and it looks like the time of birth is right. The last seven years has taken a toll on health, finance and career. I am pretty confused about what to do next. Despite applying for many opportunities have not been successful. Would really appreciate if you could help. Thanks.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

You are currently in the midst of a strongly placed (in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona in Kumbha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Satabisha Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu) Vakra or Retrograde Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha and Antara of Rahu. On top of that you are in the midst of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra - he was literally hoovering on top of natal placement of Moon/Chandra in the last few days.

In my humble opinion, things will continue to be a bit challenging until at least the next 12-18 months. It might not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers, based on your religious faith and belief.

Take care...
Last edited by Buddy on Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pem

Post by Pem »

You need to call out for spiritual remedies for help if you believe.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
clairvoyance

Post by clairvoyance »

Dear Pem, Thanks for the inputs. I will definitely do prayers as suggested.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

clairvoyance wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:23 pm Hi, I have been going through a huge set back in my career. For the past 7years I am unemployed. Now I intend starting a business consulting of my own in Dubai. Would like to know whether I would be successful.

DOB 2nd November 1965
Time 7.25am
Place Chennai.
Was there any property related developments, travel or change of location recently.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
clairvoyance

Post by clairvoyance »

Dear Sujit, Spot on. I sold my plot and moved to a different house in Jan 2021.
clairvoyance

Post by clairvoyance »

Buddy wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:21 pm Hi,

You are currently in the midst of a strongly placed (in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona in Kumbha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Satabisha Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu) Vakra or Retrograde Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha and Antara of Rahu. On top of that you are in the midst of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra - he was literally hoovering on top of natal placement of Moon/Chandra in the last few days.

In my humble opinion, things will continue to be a bit challenging until at least the next 12-18 months. It might not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers, based on your religious faith and belief.

Take care...
Dear Buddy,

Thanks a lot for your valuable time and inputs. I will offer prayers as suggested.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

clairvoyance wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:08 pm Dear Sujit, Spot on. I sold my plot and moved to a different house in Jan 2021.
Thanks for the feedback.

For my study.
What is your line of business and do you have partners.

-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit