New Solar return 2022 please help

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Dimi2

New Solar return 2022 please help

Post by Dimi2 »

Hello,
That is my new solar return ...it seems to be a difficult year with Moon and Saturn in 8th house, Pluto in 7th, South node will touch my natal Venus..
I have problems in my love life, which is complicated..
Please help me..
Thank you in advance!
Attachments
astro_31at_anonymous_2022121_hp.79610.55978.png
astro_31at_anonymous_2022121_hp.79610.55978.png (76.94 KiB) Viewed 581 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: New Solar return 2022 please help

Post by admin »

Hi Dimi2,

Thank you for the charts.
Will get back to you asap (hopefully within next few days).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Dimi,

Moon in the 8th ruling the SR Asc. suggests immediately that this will be a year of renewal and regeneration with regard to the way in which you experience relationships with others, not least of all as the 8th is relevant to merging and/or sharing resources with another at a very deep level. Given that the Moon squares the SR Nodes (and Uranus, which rules the 8th - and 9th too), and NN/Uranus (ruling the 8th) is in the 11th (intercepted), there will need to be some changes made with regard to any groups or friends - or such changes will occur whether at your instigation or not. As transiting Pluto is in your 11th, this may lead to endings with some friends or groups which or who no longer meet your changing standards, or who hold you back from your goals in some way. In this way, although it can be uncomfortable or worrying, it will release you from much that you don't need any more.

Given that Saturn in 8th (very close to 9th and co-ruler of 9th) is square Uranus, certain plans made may get disrupted or held up in some way and at times. However, that aspect is waning so this may be a tidying-up of hold-ups and delays that may have occurred during this current year.

Neptune in the 10th (ruler of your Natal chart) - retrograde in the SR but about to turn direct - conjunct the Midheaven suggests come confusion about your 'place in the world/society', and direction/goals in life. However, its conjunction with Jupiter (co-ruler of MC and your Natal Asc.) suggests a complete change in your life-view and possibly your career too, especially with regard to the sextile to Pluto in the 7th (ruling intercepted 4th). Something "higher" or relevant to societal needs may be forming in your mind, leading to new creative endeavours with regard to work/career and 'place in society'. (I note that Pluto rules your Prog. 7th and is in conjunction with that cusp from the 6th House, which verifies these transformations and changes).

Retro Mars in 12th in square to Neptune suggests misconceptions and confusion about your direction, not helped by the possibility that someone 'behind the scenes' may be working against you. However, if there is such, they are only a reflection of changes going on in your own unconscious which somehow you have drawn to yourself by your own unrealistic expectations of a particular person or situation, or perhaps by giving too much to those unworthy of your efforts.

With SR Saturn in trine to Mars however, such persons or events will in fact help you to make needed changes to transform and renew yourself.

Re the South Node touching your Natal Venus in the 8th, this suggests potential renewal of contact with someone from your past which may help you to finalise and eradicate some old hurt or resentment, or it may be a renewal of such a relationship. Just be aware that if you renew such a relationship that you ensure that you don't fall back into the same patterns as previously - especially as you may tend to give your All and Everything to another. This would be the same if it's connected with any financial liaison. Check and verify all credentials at every step of the way.

This year "Number" for you is "9" - endings, in preparation for next year which for you is "10" - Change/"1" - New beginnings.
As, during the course of next year, Pluto visits Aquarius for a period, and Jupiter enters Aries (mid-Dec. this year but full on next year), Saturn enters Pisces, Mars enters Leo...you may well find that many of the difficulties you anticipate actually start to ease sooner than you may think, and in ways you don't expect.

Hope this helps.
If you have any further questions about this I'll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Dimi2

Post by Dimi2 »

admin wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:42 am Hi Dimi,

Moon in the 8th ruling the SR Asc. suggests immediately that this will be a year of renewal and regeneration with regard to the way in which you experience relationships with others, not least of all as the 8th is relevant to merging and/or sharing resources with another at a very deep level. Given that the Moon squares the SR Nodes (and Uranus, which rules the 8th - and 9th too), and NN/Uranus (ruling the 8th) is in the 11th (intercepted), there will need to be some changes made with regard to any groups or friends - or such changes will occur whether at your instigation or not. As transiting Pluto is in your 11th, this may lead to endings with some friends or groups which or who no longer meet your changing standards, or who hold you back from your goals in some way. In this way, although it can be uncomfortable or worrying, it will release you from much that you don't need any more.

Given that Saturn in 8th (very close to 9th and co-ruler of 9th) is square Uranus, certain plans made may get disrupted or held up in some way and at times. However, that aspect is waning so this may be a tidying-up of hold-ups and delays that may have occurred during this current year.

Neptune in the 10th (ruler of your Natal chart) - retrograde in the SR but about to turn direct - conjunct the Midheaven suggests come confusion about your 'place in the world/society', and direction/goals in life. However, its conjunction with Jupiter (co-ruler of MC and your Natal Asc.) suggests a complete change in your life-view and possibly your career too, especially with regard to the sextile to Pluto in the 7th (ruling intercepted 4th). Something "higher" or relevant to societal needs may be forming in your mind, leading to new creative endeavours with regard to work/career and 'place in society'. (I note that Pluto rules your Prog. 7th and is in conjunction with that cusp from the 6th House, which verifies these transformations and changes).

Retro Mars in 12th in square to Neptune suggests misconceptions and confusion about your direction, not helped by the possibility that someone 'behind the scenes' may be working against you. However, if there is such, they are only a reflection of changes going on in your own unconscious which somehow you have drawn to yourself by your own unrealistic expectations of a particular person or situation, or perhaps by giving too much to those unworthy of your efforts.

With SR Saturn in trine to Mars however, such persons or events will in fact help you to make needed changes to transform and renew yourself.

Re the South Node touching your Natal Venus in the 8th, this suggests potential renewal of contact with someone from your past which may help you to finalise and eradicate some old hurt or resentment, or it may be a renewal of such a relationship. Just be aware that if you renew such a relationship that you ensure that you don't fall back into the same patterns as previously - especially as you may tend to give your All and Everything to another. This would be the same if it's connected with any financial liaison. Check and verify all credentials at every step of the way.

This year "Number" for you is "9" - endings, in preparation for next year which for you is "10" - Change/"1" - New beginnings.
As, during the course of next year, Pluto visits Aquarius for a period, and Jupiter enters Aries (mid-Dec. this year but full on next year), Saturn enters Pisces, Mars enters Leo...you may well find that many of the difficulties you anticipate actually start to ease sooner than you may think, and in ways you don't expect.

Hope this helps.
If you have any further questions about this I'll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
Thank you so much for replying and interpretation...Actually I,m in a very difficult situation- between two women -my wife and another woman I love..I feel that the time has come for some decisions..The ending you see is a divorce or ending of the relationship with the other woman, or could it be South node on my Venus renewal of the relationship with my own wife (because there are such indications)?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Dimi2,

To be honest, I can't tell which it will be as Pluto can mean both endings and renewal, so it could mean the end of your relationship with your wife, or a renewal of same on a completely different basis. In other words, it depends on whether both you and your wife are prepared to change and transform both yourselves and your relationship in order for it to function in a very different way.

If you give your wife's birth data, that might help me to see a bit further.

Best,
Admin.
Dimi2

Post by Dimi2 »

admin wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:59 am Hi Dimi2,

To be honest, I can't tell which it will be as Pluto can mean both endings and renewal, so it could mean the end of your relationship with your wife, or a renewal of same on a completely different basis. In other words, it depends on whether both you and your wife are prepared to change and transform both yourselves and your relationship in order for it to function in a very different way.

If you give your wife's birth data, that might help me to see a bit further.

Best,
Admin.

That is her chart , but time is unknown
Attachments
astro_2ah2_anonymous_hp.79927.81393.png
astro_2ah2_anonymous_hp.79927.81393.png (87.03 KiB) Viewed 517 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Dimi,

Sadly, without her time of birth it's too 'general' - not least of all because the all-important Moon's position can't be known (it would fall somewhere between late Capricorn and mid-Aquarius).

I do note that transiting Saturn is now - and will be so until the end of this month - in sextile to her Venus, which could mean a stabilisation of relationships for her; also she's been going through (for the last couple of years), transiting Neptune conjunct her Sun, which can result in difficulty in concentrating on the present, confusion, having unrealistic expectations or...in being deceived or let down :roll: As it also makes a person super-sensitive, she may even sense at some level, that you are 'drifting away'/having a liaison with another.

But without knowing her Rising Sign, and where the planets are in the various houses of the chart, I can't see the whole picture.

It may be that you do leave her for the other person, and then after a while, realise what it was that you loved about her and return to her.
Sometimes this kind of separation is necessary for both people to not only get a more objective view of their relationship, but to find 'themselves' too. This could be what is meant by "endings & beginnings".

So sorry I can't be more specific, but there are things a person really does have to go through in order to find 'themselves'.

Best,
Admin.
Dimi2

Post by Dimi2 »

admin wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:17 am Hi Dimi,

Sadly, without her time of birth it's too 'general' - not least of all because the all-important Moon's position can't be known (it would fall somewhere between late Capricorn and mid-Aquarius).

I do note that transiting Saturn is now - and will be so until the end of this month - in sextile to her Venus, which could mean a stabilisation of relationships for her; also she's been going through (for the last couple of years), transiting Neptune conjunct her Sun, which can result in difficulty in concentrating on the present, confusion, having unrealistic expectations or...in being deceived or let down :roll: As it also makes a person super-sensitive, she may even sense at some level, that you are 'drifting away'/having a liaison with another.

But without knowing her Rising Sign, and where the planets are in the various houses of the chart, I can't see the whole picture.

It may be that you do leave her for the other person, and then after a while, realise what it was that you loved about her and return to her.
Sometimes this kind of separation is necessary for both people to not only get a more objective view of their relationship, but to find 'themselves' too. This could be what is meant by "endings & beginnings".

So sorry I can't be more specific, but there are things a person really does have to go through in order to find 'themselves'.

Best,
Admin.
Thank you so much, dear Admin..

Best regards,
Dimi