An interesting synastry?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
almost _unreal

An interesting synastry?

Post by almost _unreal »

Hi guys, I've been meaning to end things with this person for a while, but still can't make myself to do so. I wonder what is our synastry like? Do we actually have future?
I'm quite new at the synastry thing, so I would like to discuss it on this thread.
Thanks
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-11-29-19-14-27-185_com.mi.globalbrowser.mini.jpg
Screenshot_2022-11-29-19-14-27-185_com.mi.globalbrowser.mini.jpg (224.05 KiB) Viewed 658 times
Screenshot_2022-11-29-19-23-02-476_com.mi.globalbrowser.mini~2.jpg
Screenshot_2022-11-29-19-23-02-476_com.mi.globalbrowser.mini~2.jpg (285.25 KiB) Viewed 658 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: An interesting synastry?

Post by admin »

Hi almost_unreal,

Thanks for posting the charts but I prefer to set up my own so would you please supply birth data for both people.
(Date of Birth, Time, Place).

If you prefer to keep this information private you can 'pm' me with this data.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

almost _unreal wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:14 am Hi guys, I've been meaning to end things with this person for a while, but still can't make myself to do so. I wonder what is our synastry like? Do we actually have future?
I'm quite new at the synastry thing, so I would like to discuss it on this thread.
Hello almost unreal

for a synastry it is important to know - whether your partner's TOB is accurate and known - as in some countries - I know that TOBs are not registered. And it would be interesting to know - how long your have already been together.

And if the TOB is accurate - it is helpful to have partner's houses - as the important life themes, where the energies come from into the synastry - are shown on outer circle as well.
! 1 astro_61gw_almost_unreal_a_potential_partner_hp.48975.195826.png
! 1 astro_61gw_almost_unreal_a_potential_partner_hp.48975.195826.png (209.55 KiB) Viewed 481 times

And to see what your individual personal needs are - you are looking as energies for in a relationship - to get fullfilled - at least your own natal chart with actual transits - whether you are prepared to end an existing relationship from actual transits - or not - with saturn as ruler of your 7th house and 8th house.

And in the moment - astrologically spoken - your are not.
! 1 astro_2gw_almost_unreal_hp.49989.192133.png
! 1 astro_2gw_almost_unreal_hp.49989.192133.png (278.74 KiB) Viewed 477 times
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

With capricorn in 7th and 8th house - one has tendencies to feel attracted to an older partner - this man fits with being 13 years older than you. With saturn in 8th house in aquarius and aquarius ruled by uranus in 9th house and uranus in 7th house - you feel attracted to men from another culture as yours and from different country than you have been born in - this man also fits.

With uranus as 9th house ruler in 7th house - you like different minded people, are open up to them and also the so "called paradise birds" - free spirits - individuals living own life and spirit and belief in their own way - being of non-conventional standard. And you are looking for a man with marriage potential - saturn ruling 7th - starting a relationship - also rules your 8th house - for me- a.o. also marriage and long term relationship. Saturn is strong placed in own ruled house - but is in fix sign aquarius and semisextiles your uranus in cap in 7th house- working hand in hand together- each in sign of the other.

You definitely need a partner touching and aspecting your natal saturn - to feel your needs in a relationship fullfilled.

And you are looking for a well educated and intelligent partner and man - uranus in your 7th house rules your 9th house- higher education and for a man joining your lifepath and supporting you in your own life path direction and evolving yourself - neptune in your 7th house rules your 10th house.
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Provided that his TOB is accurate....

Different to you - but kinda also matching what you look for in a partner with your uranus in 7th house - your partner's partner attracting energy - his 7th house and 8th house is in aquarius - ruled by uranus. Uranus in intercepted fix sign scorpio in 4th house (a secretive protected own emotional world under the surface of a main venus ruled 4th house) - kinda waiting and looking for a kind of a soulmate partner - to once meet in life.

From his actual transits - it is more likely that he is thinking about ending the relationship - his uranus is since 06/13/2022 still opposed by transit uranus itself- being in taurus in his 10th house. Transit still lasting until 04/04/2023.

And as special to see - that you both are wounded human beings concerning long term relationships - your both 7th/8th house rulers oppose your natal chiron. Your saturn opposes your leo chiron in 2nd house - setting boundaries and self-worth. And his uranus in 4th house - mother experience in childhood and mother as first picture of a woman, a man looks for in a partner in later life - also opposes his natal taurus chiron in 10th house - the fear to be not accepted in society.
! 1 astro_2gw_almost_unreal_partner_hp.54731.238857.png
! 1 astro_2gw_almost_unreal_partner_hp.54731.238857.png (278.3 KiB) Viewed 467 times