numbers of pythagoras

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

numbers of pythagoras

Post by astro_mania »

hai
Any one who knows pythagorus definition of 1-1000 may be interested in utilizing their full.power.. Here is my version of how.
PS: Letters DSL are missing in the upper row of square.
astro._mania
Attachments
20221125_075931.jpg
20221125_075931.jpg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 1748 times
20221125_075939.jpg
20221125_075939.jpg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 1748 times
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Re: numbers of pythagoras

Post by astro_mania »

hai
need to give kind of disclaimer.
my very first book on numbers has vast coverage of various types of numbers... that time i came across first time on pythagorean numbers and their definitions...
this lead to me thinking that, as a human, if pythagorus can come across,, why not me?
i came to know later that actual application method of this method was lost in transition and since then i was trying to recreate an easy going but accurate method to use these numbers more powerfully...
i kept failing because my methods were too ambitious but confusing.. but with present find i think i had hit the jackpot.. so far this is the sanest attempt i made to rediscover the basics. as they say the proof of pudding is in its eating..
so application and observation will tell the remaining story of my success. i want to know your opinions and i will really be happy to hear from you.
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
There is a need to understand what is justice,, purpose and intensity.. A man need to know inner levels of justice,, purpose and intensity that will tell what his fate is doing with him.. Together these forces chalk out what one is and what one is going to be with accuracy. It gives clarity of what you are and where you are.
astro-mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
i see that i am talking about pythagorean destiny numbers without actually first introducing them properly... My bad..
These are the numbers that are defined by pythagoras but how they are to be used and where do they work properly to give readings is lost and nobody knows exactly how to interpret them except the original meanings that somehow survived..
Now,, I have done my research to know or rather reimagine the most possible accurate way of interpretation. That's what I have presented to you in my previous posts.
Now I wish to attach the meanings ascribed to the numbers.
with regards
astro-mania
Attachments
20221221_091233.jpg
20221221_091233.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1625 times
20221221_091219.jpg
20221221_091219.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1625 times
20221221_091130.jpg
20221221_091130.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1625 times
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
As it happened,, I came across a person whose name for obvious reasons i don't want to reveal.
His dob is 04/09/1970.
He has marital problems and united with his wife few years ago... But his wife always sits on edge in relation to marital happiness.
He himself is much under constant tension and worried.
On 27th I received a call from his wife who is my client and inquired about his serious health condition... On 29th I received news of his demise.
I wanted to know how much my new own system of prediction is accurate... So I took the date 29/12/2022 and set out for analysis... I do agree it is a bit cruel to analyze now but curiosity overcame my other thoughts.
As I applied the rules discussed,, I have 635 with me... The total of these digits surprised me.. A 14, meaning loss of family happiness and death due to loss of health were clearly indicated.
I gave this so that some of you can verify my results and may like to understand.
It would do well if you can comment on your own understanding.
with regards
astro-mania
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I have also noticed that just like any other method, we can find cycles of fate here also. However, interpretation needs to adopt to the question and should be answered accordingly. I tried applying this method to different past events where I know the situation and it proved its worth. Please keep in mind that system doesn't work in vacuum but works in tandem.

astro_mania