Should I move before or after my birthday? (Two SR charts)

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Gollum96

Should I move before or after my birthday? (Two SR charts)

Post by Gollum96 »

I will be moving to a new city this year for my studies, and I’m trying to decide if I should move before or after my birthday.

The 12th house stellium in my birth place location is daunting but does seem like a transformative kind of energy. Saturn in Aquarius in the 1st house also seems positive to me.

With the new city, the 3rd house stellium is definitely less daunting than the 12th, but it also looks ‘boring’? Curious which one is better for me. I’ll be turning 26
Attachments
28AC356E-9119-45E0-809F-53DE7D4CDB00.jpeg
28AC356E-9119-45E0-809F-53DE7D4CDB00.jpeg (272.32 KiB) Viewed 584 times
165B906E-D11D-4A31-8BC6-3755DA1D0C16.jpeg
165B906E-D11D-4A31-8BC6-3755DA1D0C16.jpeg (258.92 KiB) Viewed 584 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Should I move before or after my birthday? (Two SR charts)

Post by admin »

Hi Gollum96,

Please give location of new city. (You can pm me with this info).
I have your birth data and SR on file.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Gollum96

Post by Gollum96 »

admin wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:35 am Hi Gollum96,

Please give location of new city. (You can pm me with this info).
I have your birth data and SR on file.

Best,
Admin.
Hey there, the new city is Leeds, UK
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks Gollum,

Will look at this and get back to you as soon as I can.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Gollum96,

Looking first at your Natal Relocation Chart, (will look at SR for that place next), this puts the majority of your planets in the 6th House suggesting that in that place you will be focusing very heavily on work routines (obviously for your studies).
This not least of all as the ruler of your Relocation Chart is the Sun, which falls at the start of the 6th.
As your Sun is in square to your natal Saturn and Saturn falls in the 9th house here, this suggests that - naturally - at times you may feel the need to escape from this, and may well 'party' quite a lot to compensate.

Nothing wrong with this of course, as long as you don't knock yourself around too much in the process.

Now we have 2 SR's - one for your Natal SR, and one for your Relocated SR.
Your Natal SR stellium in the 12th suggests the amount of time alone you'll need for your studies. And with Venus therein (ruling your 9th/overseas/studies) in trine to Uranus conjunct the 4th, this does suggest that you may be get distracted from your studies by your new environment. This is natural of course but may become a problem if you let it do so to the detriment of your concentration, or for fulfilling deadlines etc. Saturn Rising in this chart will of course help to pull you back from such inviting diversions.

Your Relocated SR doesn't look even vaguely 'boring' ! Venus Rules and is within the stellium in the 3rd, so lots of social activity there, again with regard to studies and those you meet through such; and not least of all with Mercury therein ruling the 9th. Here, your Jupiter/Neptune conjunction occurs across the 6th House so - again - the temptation for distraction from the work involved is strong. However, as the actual Relocation Chart puts that stellium in the 6th, I think you'll overcome this.

As for whether you should move before or after your birthday, it's generally considered best to start any new project/journey about 3 days after a New Moon - certainly during the period when the Moon is waxing rather than waning. As the New Moon in December occurs on the 23rd Dec. (early 24th for your place of birth), this alone suggests better to start this new life-journey after your birthday.
Obviously, it does depend on how long before or after your birthday you would expect or need to leave.

I note that transiting Jupiter (ruling your Relocated 9th - foreign shores/travel o/seas) is in the 1st/2nd Deg. of Aries around that time, conjunct your natal Saturn in your Relocated 9th - and which can bring fruition of long-term plans. Given that your Progressed Jupiter is and will be conjunct your Prog. Sun for some time, apart from any minor (day-to-day) aspects, you can pick and choose the actual day yourself, although you might want to choose a day during a waxing Moon when your natal Mercury (ruling your 9th) has easier aspects simply for the comfort of your journey.

Hope this helps.
Best,
Admin.
Gollum96

Post by Gollum96 »

admin wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:25 am Hi Gollum96,

Looking first at your Natal Relocation Chart, (will look at SR for that place next), this puts the majority of your planets in the 6th House suggesting that in that place you will be focusing very heavily on work routines (obviously for your studies).
This not least of all as the ruler of your Relocation Chart is the Sun, which falls at the start of the 6th.
As your Sun is in square to your natal Saturn and Saturn falls in the 9th house here, this suggests that - naturally - at times you may feel the need to escape from this, and may well 'party' quite a lot to compensate.

Nothing wrong with this of course, as long as you don't knock yourself around too much in the process.

Now we have 2 SR's - one for your Natal SR, and one for your Relocated SR.
Your Natal SR stellium in the 12th suggests the amount of time alone you'll need for your studies. And with Venus therein (ruling your 9th/overseas/studies) in trine to Uranus conjunct the 4th, this does suggest that you may be get distracted from your studies by your new environment. This is natural of course but may become a problem if you let it do so to the detriment of your concentration, or for fulfilling deadlines etc. Saturn Rising in this chart will of course help to pull you back from such inviting diversions.

Your Relocated SR doesn't look even vaguely 'boring' ! Venus Rules and is within the stellium in the 3rd, so lots of social activity there, again with regard to studies and those you meet through such; and not least of all with Mercury therein ruling the 9th. Here, your Jupiter/Neptune conjunction occurs across the 6th House so - again - the temptation for distraction from the work involved is strong. However, as the actual Relocation Chart puts that stellium in the 6th, I think you'll overcome this.

As for whether you should move before or after your birthday, it's generally considered best to start any new project/journey about 3 days after a New Moon - certainly during the period when the Moon is waxing rather than waning. As the New Moon in December occurs on the 23rd Dec. (early 24th for your place of birth), this alone suggests better to start this new life-journey after your birthday.
Obviously, it does depend on how long before or after your birthday you would expect or need to leave.

I note that transiting Jupiter (ruling your Relocated 9th - foreign shores/travel o/seas) is in the 1st/2nd Deg. of Aries around that time, conjunct your natal Saturn in your Relocated 9th - and which can bring fruition of long-term plans. Given that your Progressed Jupiter is and will be conjunct your Prog. Sun for some time, apart from any minor (day-to-day) aspects, you can pick and choose the actual day yourself, although you might want to choose a day during a waxing Moon when your natal Mercury (ruling your 9th) has easier aspects simply for the comfort of your journey.

Hope this helps.
Best,
Admin.

Thank you so much for the detailed reply! It brought a lot of clarity